1. The staff are super sympathetic and know a great deal about the city. Don't hesitate to ask them about good places around. They will tell you their honest opinion.
2. Beds. Perfect beds. Not too soft and not too firm. The pillows come in two different sizes.
3. Location. Close to the beaches as well as to the great things that the city of Tarifa has to offer.
4. The interior design and the colors of gray and white scales that this hotel have, transmits a calmness that I love.
5. Good water pressure in the shower. Ladies (or gents with longer hair) here it's totally possible to wash your hair here.
3 small con's
1. No shower curtain.
2. Hard to find parking (but have patience because it will be ok.)
3. Internet of the hotel didn't work so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privileged space in the center of Tarifa: a 21st century Hotel with charm that peeks out in between two seas, with beaches bathed in sunlight; A special lodging that is surrounded by hundreds of interesting corners that are just waiting to be discovered. Let the aromas of Southern Spain envelope you in Hotel Misiana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Misiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.