Open today: 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect

The best Kiteshop in Tarifa. If you are looking for excellent rental equipment and perfect local... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2019
finnsti
Germany
via mobile
Tarifa is heaven, for kiters, surfers and windsurfing!

Just wanted to say thanks to the team of Alex Pastor Kite Boarding center, super professional and... read more

Reviewed March 28, 2019
Francisco S
via mobile

All reviews these guys next year santi team ap kite van board school teacher gear safety wind level tips surf
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018

One of my dreams was to do a kite-surf course and I did it!!!!

Thanks to Santi, Cristian & Jose, I want to continue learning kite-surf next year with them.They have taught me a funny sport taking into account always safety first. They have been the best teachers that I have never ever met: professional, flexible, patient, communicative, always they were proud of my progresses (I have never had a kite).

Moreover you can feel the good mood that Alex Pastor team has in the school and how they are really good coordinate.

I will recommend this school to all my friends for sure!

See you next time!
Monica from Germany!!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Last week I went to Tarifa to learn how to kitesurf. Based on other reviews, price and the vibe I got from the website, I decided to book lessons in advance. I wasn't wrong to do this. The people at Alex Pastor's kiteschool in Tarifa are super friendly and flexible.
They are a crew of kitesurf loving professionals who know how to teach you kitesurfing and have fun while doing it.

I had my lessons given to me in English by Valentina. She gave me the time I needed to start kite surfing. She really paid attention to what I did. Her feedback wasn't some general instructions, it was made to fit my abilities.
On some of the days I had my lessons booked, we didn't have winds that were strong enough to kitesurf (bad luck I call that). We gave it a try anyway, but sadly to no succes. Valentina didn't count these trials as lessons, she just moved them to another day halfway through, even though we had been at the beach for some time. That's not something that others do. That's how nice and professional she is, something to really appreciate.

So, if you want to learn how to kitesurf or want to improve your skills, then don't hesitate to go to Alex Pastor's Kite Club in Tarifa. These people know what they are doing.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Booked for next day lessons in the peak season and was still accepted for lessons, though I would generally advise booking ahead as the beach gets crazy in the peak season. Most of the staff speak good English, and a multitude of other languages too so can cater for almost anyone. Very friendly staff and good at keeping you informed as the weather can sometimes be a factor as you’d expect. They’re experienced instructors and adapt the lessons well to your progression rate. Be aware that if you go in the peak season, the beach is PACKED. People will be getting in your way and it can slow the lesson down. On the whole though we had a great experience, standing up and riding with 4 days of semi private/private lessons.

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Multi lingual training by dutch and italian trainers. Beautiful setting. All 4 love to come back as soon as possible.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I spent five days in Tarifa where I wanted to improve my kitesurfing skills. I had the pleasure of learning under Davide’s wings (pun intended). He was an excellent instructor that made my experience both productive and fun. If you are in the area, I would highly recommend getting a class with Davide.