Open today: 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great private class

Had a two hour kite class with niki to help me improve my level: very pro, latest equipment with... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
JanAntibes
Antibes
via mobile
GeNiAl Alex Pastor team !!! TO DO LIST.....check!

One of my dreams was to do a kite-surf course and I did it!!!! Thanks to Santi, Cristian & Jose, I... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
MonikaZeta
Frankfurt, Germany

All reviews thank you very much feel comfortable positive energy five days total beginner learn how water starts big thanks two days a great week see you soon next year these guys santi team kite board
Reviewed November 27, 2017

New to Tarifa, one of our first stops was Alex Pastor Kite Club to rent a board. Though their shop was about to be closed for siesta, they stayed open and assisted us with what we needed. They helped us with gear and gave us amazing local insights on kite spots/wind/lessons/beaches/tourist spots. During our whole stay in Tarifa, they were the first guys we went to for anything kite-related and were so happy to help. Friendliest guys in town!!!

Thanks so much guys!!

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Very professional and friendly team...
They always follow you and help to upgrade quickly...I’ve learned safety and a good way to enjoy this sport...
Always very helpful...
I’d like to come back in future!

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor I had high expectations but was unfortunately met by a teacher who was unengaged, had poor spoken English and bad pedagogy. He also cut the lessson short. I was offered compensation from from the school but unfortunately that helps little when you only have a certain number of days with wind in a week. I later changed school and it turns out they had gotten students with the same experience as me from the same teacher previously.

3  Thank Elin A
alexpastorkite, Owner at Alex Pastor Kite Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Hey Elin as I told you already we are really sorry you didn’t enjoy the lesson, but I think it’s unfair what you’re saying because we haven’t had any bad feedback from your instructor and none of his students finished the lesson early and went to a different school, but I understand it’s very easy for another school to say that to you, but as I told you, our priority is that our clients are happy, we offered you a free 2h private lesson with a different instructor that you really liked, and we only charged you the amount of hours you said you did.

For your next kite experience I recommend you to be a little more flexible given kiteboarding is a sport that depends on the wind conditions so we can’t schedule everything with exact time. Thanks for your feedback anyways.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I've been there 2 times now, with 3 different teachers. They are really adapted to our level and requests, speak all the languages and are really professional. Highly recommended !!

1  Thank max_boulbi
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Always friendly and helpful the staff at the kiteshop always has time for a coffee and a good conversation

Review collected in partnership with this attraction