“The Best Kite Lessons….from zero to hero the real deal!!!”
Review of Kite Funk

Kite Funk
Ranked #63 of 97 Outdoor Activities in Tarifa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Kite university / kite community Kiteboarding lessons from zero to hero! Advanced kite courses with pro riders Kitesurfing camps all over the world
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Mantas and his team are the best. Mantas the instructor he can help you learn to kite!
You will get all the attention and the learning process is very fast!
The prices are really too low (sssst) for what you get….. I had a personal teacher and after his lessons I became an independent kiteboarder.
Mantas has so much experience in teaching and kiting he gives you the feeling of trust and believe in yourself, feeling confident which helps your kiting skills to improve very fast.
btw this teacher is so flexible really any windy day, any time you can ride, kite in the evening during sunset was one of my favorites, I had the most amazing kiting experience thanks to Mantas! The whole Tarifa experience was really priceless…. thank you Kite Funk!

New lifestyle ! Wind, ocean, sun, siesta, sangria, sandy beaches, cozy shops and loud bars, these describe the lifestyle of Tarifa. If you come here to do kiteboarding, no matter if you are a rider with experience or just planning to become one, your days in Tarifa depend on the wind.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We visited Tarifa in June 2014 for a week of sunshine, white sand beaches, kite surfing and yoga. As my partner was doing kite surfing I thought I would enjoy to do some yoga on holiday. Through a quick google search on the internet I found Kite Funk who advertised yoga on the beach! After getting in touch with Mantas, who was very prompt at replying to emails, they were happy to accommodate me to come and join for some yoga on Tarifa’s main beach every morning.
Agne was my yoga instructor whom was very skilled at the practice of yoga and an absolute lovely person to have met. She always had a smile on her face and a positive vibe around her. We spoke about her trip to India where she learnt the art of yoga and she has inspired me to incorporate the practice of yoga into my everyday life.
Overall it was an absolutely incredible trip. To be on an amazing white sand beach with the wind breeze in your hair, doing yoga is the best way to start your day. If I could live there I would.
I would 100% recommend Kite Funk to anyone wanting to visit Tarifa, the people are great to work with and not only your teacher but your friend x

2  Thank Tgubby
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was great days in a company with Mantas in tarifa , i was already kiting before Tarifa but my friends went to start from zero to hero. i was impressed how good instructor was. The main thing is that Mantas is not only the instructor but also good companion, For all others who are choosing were to learn dont think jaust choose this guy he is best.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Choosing Kite Funk/ Mantas as our kite instructor was easily the best choice we've made while in Tarifa. 3-4 days is all it took for him to turn an office geek like me into an autonomous kite surfing beginner who feels safe in the water and can now practise solo. Pro as an instructor, pro as guide to Tarifa and awesome dude altogether.

1  Thank tnemura
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Mantas and kite funk was THE best choice we could have made! He teached my girlfriend how to kite in à very patient manner and with good results. IT has to be Said Mantas is not only à Great teacher but brought very good equipment and spaek english very Well. All together iT resulted in à lot of trust which is THE enabler for à Nice kitesurf experience.

Keep up THE good work Mantas!

1  Thank Arthur v