“Amazing service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rebels Tarifa Kitesurfing School

Rebels Tarifa Kitesurfing School
Ranked #1 of 76 Tours in Tarifa
More attraction details
Owner description: Call or write us email to book your kitesurfing course with the winner of Tripadvisor 2014 Excellence Certificate! Accommodation and special group offers here. We offer classes Kitesurfing and surfing for beginners, intermediate and advanced, throughout the year. Our instructors speak more than 3 languages and are qualified by IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) .Each one of our kiteboarding and surf team has years of experience in teaching and the instructors level is constantly updated! With us you will have fun and unique experience to practice this new and exciting sport in wide sandy beaches with stunning views of Morocco, which is only 14 kilometres away from Tarifa! We are fully licensed and insured kite surfing school based in Tarifa and we are officially registered. We use only the most modern equipment of the year 2015 , the kiteboarding brand North. North is the strongest brand on the market of kite surf! Contact us by email our web page or mobile phone. We wish you lot of sun and wind and see you soon! Rebels Tarifa team
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Spent a few days in Tarifa with some friends and two of us had never kite surfed before. From beginning to end we were really well taken care of, they were always very flexible and accommodating with adjusting lesson times, finding us accommodation and just generally giving us hints and tips about enjoying our tine in Tarifa. This kits school comes very highly recommended and I can see why all of their previous reviews have been so glowing!

1 Thank jezzalenko
ZanetaVanickova, Manager at Rebels Tarifa Kitesurfing School, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
thank you very much for your kind words! We hope to make some barbecoa this spring?!

Lausanne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great School with passionate instructors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I were in Tarifa at the beginning of September.
At our arrival we started to look for a kitesurfing school and found out about Rebels Tarifa.
We had no kitesurfing experience and the instructors were truly helpful and patient. It was awesome! Now we're passionate about kitesurfing !

Unfortunately due to wind conditions we could not complete our training.
We hope to visit Tarifa a second time and would like to continue with this kitesurfing school !

Thanks to Zani and the team

PS : greetings to your dogs :o)

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Olivier B
Lyon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Wonderful stay in Tarifa - Great kite surfing school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

1 week holiday in Tarifa, and had an awesome time with Rebels Tarifa. Instructors are truly passionate about kite surfing and have great teaching skills, very patient, always giving truly useful advices. Organisation was perfect, the instructors were every day trying to find the very best spot to have the best conditions of wind possible.
They also offer accomodation if you need: very nice house, 5mn away from the beach, with kitchen and everything, competitive prices.
Perfect way to get hands on this great sport for the first time! We definitely plan to go back to this school in a near future to benefit from more courses :)

I had a 1 week holiday in Tarifa with my wife. Hands down this was absolutely the best choice for learning how to kiteboard. Jani (Janice), owner/instructor, picked me up from my hostel in town and we drove to Playa de Los Lances (a huge beach) on the outside of town (3 km away) each day. From there, my instructor, Fernando greeted me with a warm smile. He was very knowledgeable and extremely patient from the beginning. There are so many components and steps to learn regarding set-up, safety, and control of the kite and Fernando did not miss anything. Lessons were private in the beginning and semi-private (2 ppl. / instructor) for the third day. There are other companies in town (about 40 to pick from) but you will not be disappointed with this one. I witnessed other companies that had safety issues on the beach. Rebels Kiteboarding had none of these problems because they are so organized and considerate. Afterwards, they will go out of their way to help you with anything you need (ex. accommodations, eating out, making connections with people). The only part that I missed was not staying with them for the week. That would have been memorable! Small caveat: they do not have an actual store as of August 2013. They are supposed to open a store next summer 2014 so instead you need to email and call. Do not worry about anything though. Arrangements will be made with politeness and a smile! This is the way to learn this sport!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank wdau
ZanetaVanickova, Manager at Rebels Tarifa Kitesurfing School, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Hello William!
thank you for your nice review )) i was bit suffering after our wakeboard session )))) definitelly the next step is the switch!!! ;o))))))
we all send you and Quentin lot of nice greetings to Paris and hope you guys can come soon again so we continue with our lessons!
on se voi tout pret! (ayay need to refresh my french again ;o))) )
Zani
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Like a family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I strongly recommend Rebels Tarifa, they have the best trainers, the best materials and you'll feel part of a family. I had Zani as my coach and she is an endless source of energy and will keep training you as long as there's good wind and will help you with whatever you'll need during your Tarifa stay. Fernando is an excellent trainer aswell and he will push you till your limits.

I wish Rebels the best luck and to keep it up with the same passion of summer 2013 and I hope to meet you again.
Luca

1 Thank Luca C
ZanetaVanickova, Manager at Rebels Tarifa Kitesurfing School, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
hello to Milan!
nice to hear from you Luca and thank you for your kind words! how is your life so? missing the levante already I guess )))
the boys asked for your email, they would like to keep in touch. I am sure you like to?!
well, soon as you are ready to an other go, you know where to find us !
arrive derci! ))))
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Phenomenal kiteboarding school! Got up riding on my 3rd day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

2 Thank Peak007155004
ZanetaVanickova, Manager at Rebels Tarifa Kitesurfing School, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Hey Adrian and Carry!
great to hear you had good time with us!
I hope you are able to keep practising at home?
we are in middle of high season now so we spend every day all day long on the beach - our office ;o))))) and have some kite lessons with sun set in back round. Carry would love that !
all the best to you both!
Zani