Review Highlights
Excellent kite surf school

Tarifa Max Kitesurf school staff is professional, experienced, flexible and very friendly. I took... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2020
J5584HTmaxk
Great experience - progress guaranteed

Both Mathieu and Ismael are super friendly and great instructors. They pay close personal attention... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2020
FloorDG

All reviews kitesurf school became apparent personalized attention great days body dragging top class three days great teacher a lot of fun ismael students instructor board wind guys surfing gear
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

It was amazing experience with all the team and definatly coming back. Tarifa best place for kite surfing!

Date of experience: October 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Thank you for your feed back, I m really glad you enjoy your time learning kitesurfing with us .
Hope to see you again soon in Tarifa for some nice days kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed January 11, 2019

Too interested in money and not giving value for your experience. I had saved for a week in Tarifa and paid for my lessons upfront, not a good idea. Given lesson in dangerous conditions in order to get the money and then refused lessons when others were receiving them and paying more for semi private lesson. I went to another school who was much superior and did not charge until after the lesson.

Date of experience: October 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Thank you, Richard, to take the time to review your experience, your feedback is really important to us and I communicate with immediately privately since.

I’m just surprise this review come now as you did your lesson beginning of November and we have sent you a refund at this time.
We have been really flexible during the time you were in Tarifa, and from your 3 days lesson we been with you 5 days on the beach as some days the conditions were not suitable for your level and we offer you to postpone your lesson. On your last day in Tarifa unfortunately we were already full book a head and we couldn’t extend any more the days of your lesson. For information we are teaching kitesurfing in Tarifa since 20 years and we have no record of accident, our experience does the difference in this matter.

After exchanging with you on private message I understand your frustration and I’m glad you keep on kitesurfing.
I hope you will have the opportunity to come back to Tarifa and when you do please contact me again. I will personally spend some time with you to help you improve from the level you are then, and I will be happy to share my passion for kitesurfing, because the money is not what drive me in teaching kitesurfing in the first place.

I’m really sorry you get frustrated by the experience with us and I didn’t manage to make you feel better at the time.
Hope to see you soon again in Tarifa for some great day kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

We had a really great time in Tarifa. It is an awesome place to go kitesurfing. Vivian is a really good teacher and we learnt a lot in these 3 days.
Thank you very much all!

Date of experience: October 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

You both had a really fast progression,well done.
I hope you will have the opportunity to carry on kitesurfing againg soon.
Have a great time and may be see you again in Tarifa for some great days kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

vivian, jose and elmo are precise with their instructions and knowledgeable in their teachings. With these instructors you cant help but progress quickly into shredding the sea and being the kitesurfer you want to be.
Grabing a bite at the beach bar while discussing your lesson literally couldnt be better, Just listen as they open your mind to the way of the wind.
Thanks guys for being friends, not just sun tanned faces.

Date of experience: October 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Hope to see you again soon for some great days kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

The 4 hour lesson was so much fun. The Max Instructor was fun, friendly and had a lot of patience with our beginners group. He made sure he gave us all an equal amount of time and tailored the lesson to each of our abilities. All in all a fantastic day out with friends and I will be returning very soon to continue learning. :D

Date of experience: July 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you for your feed back, I m really glad you enjoy your time learning kitesurfing wit us .
See you again soon in Tarifa for some nice days kitesurfing sharing our passion.