Review Highlights
True to the spirit of kitesurfing - 5 stars

I’ve had two trips, both times with private lessons. Tarifa max school really tailor the type of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
felipfelop
via mobile
Great experience

We had an awesome kite experience in Tarifa by this school. We learned a lot in just 2 days and had... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Jonathan R
via mobile

All reviews kitesurf school extremely fun amazing days semi private lesson great progress learned how two days next year coming back professional team whole team thanks guys great teacher amazing experience a lot of fun robert students
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

It was amazing experience with all the team and definatly coming back. Tarifa best place for kite surfing!

Date of experience: October 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Thank you for your feed back, I m really glad you enjoy your time learning kitesurfing with us .
Hope to see you again soon in Tarifa for some nice days kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed January 11, 2019

Too interested in money and not giving value for your experience. I had saved for a week in Tarifa and paid for my lessons upfront, not a good idea. Given lesson in dangerous conditions in order to get the money and then refused lessons when others were receiving them and paying more for semi private lesson. I went to another school who was much superior and did not charge until after the lesson.

Date of experience: October 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Thank you, Richard, to take the time to review your experience, your feedback is really important to us and I communicate with immediately privately since.

I’m just surprise this review come now as you did your lesson beginning of November and we have sent you a refund at this time.
We have been really flexible during the time you were in Tarifa, and from your 3 days lesson we been with you 5 days on the beach as some days the conditions were not suitable for your level and we offer you to postpone your lesson. On your last day in Tarifa unfortunately we were already full book a head and we couldn’t extend any more the days of your lesson. For information we are teaching kitesurfing in Tarifa since 20 years and we have no record of accident, our experience does the difference in this matter.

After exchanging with you on private message I understand your frustration and I’m glad you keep on kitesurfing.
I hope you will have the opportunity to come back to Tarifa and when you do please contact me again. I will personally spend some time with you to help you improve from the level you are then, and I will be happy to share my passion for kitesurfing, because the money is not what drive me in teaching kitesurfing in the first place.

I’m really sorry you get frustrated by the experience with us and I didn’t manage to make you feel better at the time.
Hope to see you soon again in Tarifa for some great day kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

We had a really great time in Tarifa. It is an awesome place to go kitesurfing. Vivian is a really good teacher and we learnt a lot in these 3 days.
Thank you very much all!

Date of experience: October 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

You both had a really fast progression,well done.
I hope you will have the opportunity to carry on kitesurfing againg soon.
Have a great time and may be see you again in Tarifa for some great days kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

vivian, jose and elmo are precise with their instructions and knowledgeable in their teachings. With these instructors you cant help but progress quickly into shredding the sea and being the kitesurfer you want to be.
Grabing a bite at the beach bar while discussing your lesson literally couldnt be better, Just listen as they open your mind to the way of the wind.
Thanks guys for being friends, not just sun tanned faces.

Date of experience: October 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Hope to see you again soon for some great days kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

An extremely fun and professional atmosphere, they helped me out in everything I needed and I always felt welcomed. I did both semi-private and private classes and spent with them a little bit more than a week. The instructors are amazing and very patient. I most definitely recommend this school and will go back as soon as I can! The school owner is extremely kind and professional too, he will recommend the best course for you. A major plus is that while every other school was canceling the classes due to adverse conditions, we were still going out either by waiting the right time or driving to a different beach.

Date of experience: August 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

I m glad you enjoy your time with us sharing our passion for Tarifa and kitesurfing.
You did really well duing this week and get to start rinding on you own, welldone.
I hope you will have the opportunity to carry on pacticing and we will see you again soon in Tarifa.