Review Highlights
Tijn and Ties

We had a really great time in Tarifa. It is an awesome place to go kitesurfing. Vivian is a really... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2018
Annie V
via mobile
Great teachers = Great success

vivian, jose and elmo are precise with their instructions and knowledgeable in their teachings... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2018
meet g
via mobile

All reviews kitesurf school extremely fun amazing days semi private lesson great progress learned how two days next year professional team whole team thanks guys coming back robert students safety instructor level
Reviewed July 29, 2018

The 4 hour lesson was so much fun. The Max Instructor was fun, friendly and had a lot of patience with our beginners group. He made sure he gave us all an equal amount of time and tailored the lesson to each of our abilities. All in all a fantastic day out with friends and I will be returning very soon to continue learning. :D

Date of experience: July 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Thank you for your feed back, I m really glad you enjoy your time learning kitesurfing wit us .
See you again soon in Tarifa for some nice days kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We've always wanted to do Kitesurfing and had heard Tarifa was the place to do it - we were not wrong! From speaking to people and reading reviews we decided to go with Tarifa Max and it was the best decision - we felt safe at all times, progressed quickly and had the most amazing 4 days kitesurfing with our instructor Vivien, he was so patient, fun and knew all there was to know about kitesurfing - we couldn't recommend an activity in Tarifa more. It was the perfect trip away and we are well and truly hooked, planning to come back as soon as we can!

Date of experience: June 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Thank you to take the time to review your experience with us.
Hope to see you again soon in Tarifa for some great kitesurfing sessión sharing our passion.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

For the second time I’m returning to Tarifa and Max kiteschool to continue improving my kite skills. My friend ,who joined me ,went for package of instructions lessons, was really happy with the whole lot Max deliver quality in all areas, instructions, equipment and friendliness.
I’ m very pleased with Max and the Instruction given to me.

Thanks to Mathieu who organize everything. We will be back

Rgrds

Dag, Norway

Date of experience: June 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

It was a pleasure to see you again in Tarifa and share a sessión together.
Keep in touch
Mathieu

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Had only 3 days, and thanks to Gabriella at Max kite school I had great progress. She was very helpful and corrected my mistakes in a very kind way. It was a pleasure to meet the Max team and I felt very taken care of from all of them. Good equipment as well. I booked 3 hours or day with them and the time did not count until we had wind.
Thanks Gabriella, Thanks folks !!

Date of experience: May 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Thank you to take the time to review your experience with us.
It was really nice to see you improving fast every day and at the end of the 3 days getting up wing and independent.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Learning to kitesurf with my 12 year old son.

These guys are lovely. So patient, careful to explain everything and really 'can-do'.

No hesitation at all in recommending others use them too.

Beware - kitesurf is addictive!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank NickJefferson
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you for your feedback.
Its really a pleasure to see you enjoying with your son and sharing both our passion.
See soon