Review Highlights
Tijn and Ties

We had a really great time in Tarifa. It is an awesome place to go kitesurfing. Vivian is a really... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2018
Annie V
via mobile
Great teachers = Great success

vivian, jose and elmo are precise with their instructions and knowledgeable in their teachings... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2018
meet g
via mobile

All reviews kitesurf school extremely fun amazing days semi private lesson great progress learned how two days next year professional team whole team thanks guys coming back robert students safety instructor level
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

We (a group of 3) took 2 days of kitesurfing class with Vivien.
Vivien is a very good and friendly teacher.
The school is very nice with friendly staff, good safety conditions and affordable rates. Strongly recommend it

Date of experience: April 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Thank you for your feed back.
I m really please you guys enjoy your time kitesurfing with us sharing our passion.
Hope to see you soon in Tarifa for great time kitesurfing

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I took various private lessons with Vivien from Tarifa Max Kitesurfing and really enjoyed them a lot. I learned a lot in these hours and in the end was able to ride some meters.

Date of experience: March 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

It was nice to see you having a good progression every day riding a bit more. I m happy you appreaciate the dedication of your instructor always in the water helping you out to put the board on.
Hope to see you again son in Tarifa for some grea days kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Got a 3-hour private lesson with Matthew for my birthday. Professional, fun and fast progress, looking forward to my next class. Highly recommended if you want to start kiting!

Date of experience: March 2018
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Thanks Kristian ! It was a pleasure to teach you the basics of kitesurfing and introduce you to a new sport for your birthday.
Hope to see you again soon for the second part and some great days kitesurfing sharing our passion.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

it was an amazing week ! Robert the instructor was pro and nice. He taught us all the basics and the security. We slept at the kitehouse which is cute and well located. I definitly recommand Tarifa Max if you really want to learn kitesurfing and having fun

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Toni B
TarifaMax K, Propriétaire at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thank you Toni, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us in Tarifa. Hope to see you again on the water !

Reviewed March 2, 2018

I am from Switzerland and I spent two weeks in Tarifa with friends, I had never been there before and that was a fantastic trip.

We took some kitesurf lessons with Vivien and that was creazy! We all learned how to ride in very little time. The whole team was super nice and very careful with us.

I look forward to coming back this summer to meet this smiling team again and to improving myself! The stay is already booked and I advise you to do the same before there is no more place left ;)

Date of experience: February 2018
3  Thank Teo N
TarifaMax K, Owner at Tarifa Max Kitesurf School, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I m glad you had a great time with us in Tarifa and you appreciate the dedication of our team.
It was really cool seeing you having a fast progression and starting your first ride on the board.
See you again soon in Tarifa for some great kitesurfing sharing our passion.