TripAdvisor

from $135.24
More Info
from $107.06
More Info
All reviews care taking a lot of fun learning how good vibes his team few days explorer uncomplicated alex beginners guys board kite wind surf levante school
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We can’t thank Gabri, Marcel, Alex, Oswald and Francois enough for all their positive energy with teaching our whole family to kite surf. We had such an amazing few days, the kids (aged 10,12 and 14) LOVED every minute of it and it was incredible to see their progress. The equipment was in excellent condition, flexibility with lesson timings impressive and the evening session was something special. We can’t wait to go back. Thank you all.

Reviewed October 13, 2019

After my first kitelesson about 10 years ago I planned to restart kitesurfing again. I booked a semi-private course for a week and had the chance to have lessons with Marcel, Alex and Gabri. They did a really good job! Within three days I was able to kite on my own. The whole team is really kind, considerate and in every minute you feel that they love their job! The lessons are real fun and you learn a lot – but not only kitingskills – for Gabri and his team it’s also very important to teach you how to behave to keep a high security level on the beach and on the water. Not only for you as kitesurfer. Also for all the people around you!
I can definitely recommend this kiteschool. So did I and I will come back next year with a mate who wants to learn kitesurfing!
So see you next year! :)

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2019

The instructors were all very competent and patient with me, could speak both Spanish and English, and I felt confident to start kiting with them. The school is well organized, plus they are good fun and make sure we learn kiting in a good atmosphere! Thank you all for the good time! See you next time :)

Reviewed October 4, 2019

I rented some kitematerial from the explora kiteschool. Gabri and his mates were very kind and uncomplicated. He gaves me a good price and I had a good time at his kitespot. They have all sizes of kites and boards with good quality. Hopefully I can come back to this place and rent my stuff again from Gabri. I would recommend him.

Date of experience: October 2019
ExploraWatersports, Owner at Explora Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2019

We are pleased you had a good time kiting in Tarifa and we hope you join us again. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed September 30, 2019

I just spent 12 days with explora kite school.. I had Alex as my instructor, wow he is good. Heaps of patience and expertise. By day 5 I was staying upwind and able to rent equipment. Garbi the owner is super supportive and always giving advice even when you’re not paying for lessons. The other two instructors Patrick and Marcel were always there to help and chat with. On no wind days Antony ( highflyers) was always organising an adventure also Garbi would be recommending cool things to do. Then the tapas nights!! Wow, fun times! Explora isn’t a kite school... it’s a crazy nomad family chasing the wind. See you guys next year!!

Date of experience: September 2019