“Fabulous stunning beach house”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Sea view from the terrace
Sunrise view from bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Camper579...
“Fabulous stunning beach house”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I had the most relaxing holiday at this beautiful house with my family. The house is absolutely beautiful and everything you could possibly need is there. I had an idea where it was located as I've been in Nerja before but it was even better than I had imagined. Eva the owner was excellent at keeping in touch and contacted me on a couple of occasions during my stay to make sure everything was ok. Will definitely be staying here again when I return to Nerja.Thanks again Eva.

Management Response
May 21, 2017
Thank you very much for your kind words, it's our pleasure to have you stay in our house.
The swimming pool and surrounding areas are now finished and it looks beautiful!
We'll love to have you back in the near future. Thanks, Eva & Eli
jasonkeri
Newtownards, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We are just back from here where we had 5 nights at this amazing apartment. The pictures don't do it justice as it's finished to a top class finish with everything you would ever need for a home away from home. Sitting perfectly (near parador hotel) between burriana beach and the old town and a minute walk to bakery and supermarket etc
We are already planning to get back.

Newcastle
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Management Response
Apr 5, 2017
Thank you Fiona for your kind review, it's been our pleasure having you in our house.
cordazfer...
Seville, Spain
“Great house in Nerja”
Reviewed March 17, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We spent the most delicious weekend at this house full of great views over the town and the sea.
I loved the personal relaxing decoration, the wonderful terrasse, the light and the comfortable beds. All the equipment and appliances are new and work perfectly, even the shower!
I would definitely go back to this house and forget about the world.

David G
“Amazing apartment ”
Reviewed October 15, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We spent great time with friends in this apartment, it was for a surprise and special occasion for one of our friend and all of us were completely crazy about the view (look at the pictures...), the location (3 minutes walk to reach a beautiful beach with a lot of activities and less than 10 to be in the heart of this wonderful city) and the apartment itself (well organized, enough space for everybody, well designed, well....)
Many thanks to the owner as well as everything is well detailed to spend great time
I am not sure I would like to share this "secret" with other friends ... as I would like to be sure I can go again and not fin the apartment fully booked ... :-)

Holsholsh...
London, United Kingdom
“Home from home”
Reviewed October 12, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This is my 2nd stay at this house and from the moment I arrive feel so comfortable here and any stress just melts away.

It's so tastefully decorated with colourful and unique items of furniture, making the place feel fresh and vibrant.

We were 3 couples staying here to celebrate a round birthday and it was the perfect place to do so. The bedrooms and bathrooms were all perfectly spacious and clean, and the kitchen accommodated everything we needed to make the celebrations successful. Every last detail has been thought of. The terrace with the sunset was also the perfect place to enjoy an aperitif with the sunset before heading into town for dinner.

In terms of location, it couldn't be better. The beach is 5 mins away, and the centre of Nerja (Balcon de Europa area) about 10-15 minutes walk. As the house is situated slightly on a hill, the viewsof the beach and sea from the main terrace and master bedroom terrace are breath taking.

Eva, the owner, was so helpful, in constant contact when needed and really went out of her way to make are stay enjoyable to the max.

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Nerja. I love this house and can't wait to go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Leaving to go home
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Allenclub
“Fabulous place to stay”
Reviewed October 5, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This is a great apartment with fabulous views. Very well equipped and has everything you could need. Owners very helpful and booking process was very straightforward.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing