“Ski trip to Sierra Nevada ”
Review of Ski and Sea

Ski and Sea
Ranked #11 of 20 Outdoor Activities in Nerja
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily Ski Trips to the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort.All inclusive ski day trips from the Costa Del Sol to the Sierra Nevada ski resrort the highest in Spain.Our ski day trips inlcude everything you need, Transfers, Lift pass, ski clothes, ski hire, guide and beginners lessons. Unbeatable value. Weekdays depart. Nerja at 9.15am. Frigiliana, Torrox costa. 9.30 am. Contact us for details.
Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

Despite a lack of snow and being blasted by wind we still had a cracking day out with ski and sea. Our guide was exemplary in every way . All the boring stuff is done for you so you can concentrate on enjoying the skiing at this extraordinary resort just 90 minutes from the balmy costa tropical. An unmissable excursion if you are ever lucky enough to be in Nerja during winter. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Dave C
All reviews
"lift passes"
"ski clothes"
in 3 reviews
"sierra nevada ski resort"
"day trip"
"skied"
"villa"
"beach"

Reviewed April 15, 2015

I have recently returned from a holiday to Spain with a couple of friends, and during our stay, 2 of us experienced skiing for the very first time. The service offered by Ski and Sea was first class. Jonathan was punctual when picking us up and the whole day was hassle free. Clothing was provided and all ski passes and additional equipment was organised without any inconvenience to us. As complete novices, Jonathan's tutelage was invaluable. He made sure we felt confident on the snow and guided us at a pace we felt comfortable with. He has the patience of a saint!! I wholeheartedly recommend the services of Ski and Sea and as I enjoyed the day so much I hope to be able to return in the future for another skiing experience. Thank you Jonathan.

2  Thank Cara S
Reviewed February 14, 2015 via mobile

We all had a brilliant time and as complete beginners to the skii scene were very grateful we didn't try to risk going alone. Going with Johnathan meant that he arranged everything for us from clothes to pick up, navigated us around the resort and if course taught us!! By the end of the day my eight year old nephew was skiing unaided on the beginner slopes, and I had only fallen over once (gracefully I may add ;) )
If you want a day to remember, excite, and inspire - I cannot rate this service highly enough.
Thanks Johnathan!

1  Thank d_1980_prior
Reviewed January 24, 2015

We were staying in Nerja and went skiing with Jon on 8th January.
We had both skied before but being in Nerja for a week `sun-break' we had no appropriate clothing nor equipment.
Jon arranged it all for us and then we skied together. It was superb - wonderful snow conditions
and superb views (also of brown mountains down below us). We thought we could also see Africa but maybe this was just our imagination.
Thank you, Jon and highly recommended for anybody (experienced skiers or just beginners)

See more reviews
Reviewed December 29, 2014

I was staying in Nerja for Christmas and I contacted John to go skiing on the 25th. He was kind enough to change his plans and take me to Sierra Nevada on Christmas day! I didn't ask him for classes, but he made sure I was able to go down and waited for me as I'm a slow snowboarder. He introduced me some friends and we had a really nice day. As I was travelling alone, this was a very nice gesture as well.
I have already recommended Ski&Sea to my friends in Nerja, but I'd recommend John to anyone going there. Well someone who speaks English in fact as his Spanish is a little bit limited :P

2  Thank LucianaPadua