$268
Bajamar(Nerja)
$92
$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$214
$150
$123
Priceline
  • Pool
Apartamentos El Barrio(Nerja)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsda carloring hobapartment was spotlessdoor stepfab locationenjoyed my staytorrecilla beachnerja townbeachesbarslaundrette
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The apartment block was gloomy and unwelcoming. The reception we received was luke warm. In fact the check-in time was the only time we saw any member of staff. The resturant and bar was closed for the whole duration of our stay. No explanation was given. The rooms are OK but poorly equipted. It wasn't our intention to cook meals but it would have been nice to have had a choice. We only had one fork between us. We had three very small teacups and a motley collection of pans and plates. The pool area is dismal and we wouldn't have wanted to spend time there. I would recommend Nerja itself. It has a wide variety of bars and returants and all of them offer very good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank juliadream
Reviewed July 29, 2012

i tried to book in a 2nd time when I was travelling alone and found it expensive for a 10 day trip however I did enjoy the first time I went as a couple the sun shone on the balcony during the morning and evening which suits me fine to help top up the sun. the staff are helpful but are not on for big parts of the day. The price would have to be cheaper for me to go back solo

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

Kitchens very basic ended up eating out every day. Rarely saw the staff. Pool not in use and would be crowded if in use as a little small. Would however recommend a visit to Sarah and Manolo's bar just 2 mins away from the apartments also some reasonably priced restaurants close by

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank sandman896
Reviewed May 22, 2012

OK, so after last year, where we found this place to be quiet, clean and family friendly, it was completly different.
the rooms themselves havent changed and we stayed in a larger room because we booked direct with the hotel. This in itself wasnt a problem, but the issues started on night one with a group of all males in the room underneath ours 'balconying', jumping from one toanother and then diving from the balconies into the pool at 4am. This wasnt an issue for one night, but they are now booking in all male parties and we ended up with a party of 14 guys spread over 5 rooms partying for three nights in the room next to ours.

The reception said that they would talk to the party, but I dont think they ever did as they continued with the noise till we left.

The area itself is nice, but it is very expensive here, and has become more so since last year.
Again, I dont think we'll be going back

Room Tip: If you are going to go, try 101, 102, 103. or the same ones on floor 2 or 3 as these get the sun in the early afternoon.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank truccoshane
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We just came back from a week in Nerja. We went for a friends wedding and we didn't want to stay with 80 other guests at the Marinas and we were on more of a budget - so we decided to book a studio, thinking it will be horrendous, but it's a holiday and we'll grin and bear it.

We had a 6 hour delay leaving Bournemouth, and were worried about the late check in. I emailed the apartments, who assured me all would be ok and to call a local number when we arrived. We turned up at 2.30am and were greeted and quickly checked in. Our studio was tiny (209) but it had twin beds, table and chairs, iron and board, stove, fridge with freezer compartment, crockery and cutlery and air con (ok so it never cooled down properly but oh well) Towels were changed only once during our stay - but this is not a hotel, so we washed our own.

The studio was clean if a little dated and worn - but we really only washed and slept there :) It was just too gorgeous to stay indoors.

THE POOL! Ha it is a joke, it's tiny and never gets sun, but honestly you are a couple of minutes away from the beach!

The staff - Very friendly, spoke better English than I do Spanish so i was very grateful.

It is very close to some great bars and restaurants - Don Juan's do a brilliant Breakfast, but their tapas is amazing and so cheap!

Just a few mins walk from tutti frutti square where the nightlife is supposed to be ( I say supposed as it was not peak season when we went so it wasn't really bustling)

About 10 mins from the Balcon, which is absolutely stunning! The restaurants however are triple the price as near the apartments and they mainly only do english food - great, but I prefer a change on holiday.

All in all, very good value and got more than we expected!

Room Tip: Apparently if you book direct you get the better rooms. 209 was the smallest room in the block - but that wasn't a huge deal to us, I wasn't needing to swing a cat or have a ball
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple