Hotel Nerja Princ
$129
Nerja Club(Nerja)(Great Value!)
$50
  • Pool
Hostal Don Peque(Nerja)(Great Value!)
$64
$222
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssmall hotelpool areafresh fruitspanish omelettequiet streettop floorbars and restaurantsa family run hotelfresh towels every daynice clean hotelbalcon de europafirst floormarble floorsfried eggsrecommend this hoteltowels providedtowels changed daily
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Booked this hotel following the positive reviews on trip advisor & wasn't disappointed, it lived up to all the previous reviews.
My booking was made at short notice & I was there as a solo traveler, going to Nerja following a family illness out there. I felt comfortable & safe staying at the hotel and having booked a single room, was allocated what, I would say, was a slightly smaller double room on the 3rd floor, with a balcony looking over the pool & towards the sea. The room was spotless, being well cleaned & towels changed each day. It had everything I needed & included a fridge & English channels on the TV.
Even though my Spanish is practically none existent & the family running the hotel's English was limited, they still took an interest & showed concern about my family situation & accommodated extending my stay, juggling things round to make sure I kept the same room.
I feel I must comment on the breakfast - there was everything you would get in a 4star, luxury hotel. Hot, expresso coffee was made individually, with offers of refills made. There was bacon, eggs, sausage & beans - with eggs being cooked freshly & brought to the table if the hot plate was empty. There was a good array of cereals, juices, yoghurts, breads, cakes, cold meats & cheeses. I loved the fresh fruit - slices of peeled grapefruit, pineapple, melon, kiwi, orange, as well as strawberries & grapes. I really couldn't think of anything else that could have been provided!!
We’ve stayed in a number of hotels in Nerja previously & this hotel compared well & wouldn't hesitate to return for a holiday with my other half in the future.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Nicola R
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I visited this place based on the reviews on this site, and they were right on. The hotel is clean, friendly (seems family-owned), and has a wonderful breakfast. Nicely priced, at least in the off-season when we were there (February). The room had a view of the most blue sea I've seen. It's within an easy walking distance of the beach and central restaurant/shopping areas, and is also close to the bus drop-off (within 600 m). Seemed really quiet at night. I'd really recommend staying here!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BenReade
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Previous reviews on this hotel are not overstated. We have just stayed here for a week and were very impressed. The hotel is exceptionally clean from the Reception to Bedrooms and Dining Room. The staff were both friendly and helpful, even arranging to set up breakfast early on our last morning. It is well located for restaurants etc.

As noted elsewhere, the hotel bedrooms overlook a large carpark - this is not a problem as it provides an open aspect when sitting on the balcony and you are not overlooked.

If we find ourselves back in Nerja, we would be more than happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: The corner rooms on each floor would be slightly bigger.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert035
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We have just returned from a wonderful long weekend. This is a small family run hotel minutes from the beach & the beautiful town of Nerja. The service was outstanding from start to finish. We checked in early no problem. It was my husbands birthday on the first night of our stay, we did not metion it, yet we came home to find a bottle of cava in an ice bucket in the room ! Nothing was to much trouble, we had an early flight on our return, & an early breakfast was no problem. The room was immaculate, with free wifi & a free safe. As it was January we did not use the outside area's but they looked clean & the pool large enough for the size of the hotel. Nerja is the real Spain & a little Spanish will be helpful. We visited many resturants, the best being the Cosmopolitan (rated no4 for resturants in Nerja on trip advisor) It is by Buriana Beach which is a short stroll away.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank welshhoneybecky
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Friendly, well located small hotel in the charming city of Nerja. We enjoyed the clean pool, the breakfast which would surely have something for everyone and the helpful staff. Walking distance to the main square and good restaurants lining the streets. Wine/food shops nearby too.

Parking readily available in the pay car park behind the hotel, or if you were lucky, on the street.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends