We stayed here for a week in mid-April, booked through Expedia. As a family group, we requested 3 rooms together, which the hotel fulfilled. Overall we thought the hotel was excellent - spotlessly clean, lovely pool area, well maintained and friendly, polite staff. Kitchenette was useful and rooms were spacious, with very large balconies.The weather was lovely and we used the pool most days.
As it was the school holidays, there were quite a few families with children (including ours), but we didn't see any bad behaviour and the range of generations staying seemed to get on very well. (Regarding a previous review, I would suggest that, if you want to avoid children, then perhaps booking into a family oriented hotel during the school holidays is not that great an idea!) The only disturbance we experienced was from a few inconsiderate people (adults!), returning to their rooms late at night talking loudly, but you always get that in hotels.
We didn't opt for all inclusive, just B & B, as we like to get out and about on holiday and try the local restaurants - there are several good ones within 5 mins walk, such as Paraiso de Nerja (turn left out of hotel and few mins walk along main road) and Chiringuito Mauri (5 mins along beach towards Nerja - quite basic but delicious fish). The breakfast was very good and we had dinner in the hotel a couple of times, which featured a wide range of food, some cooked freshly before your eyes. Again, we're not the biggest fans of hotel buffets, but we were pleasantly surprised.
Agree with previous comments that the hotel has insufficient indoor seating in the evenings, but for the summer there is plenty of space outside. There were often long queues at the bar with people keen to make the most of their all-inclusive deal; presumably this is a hotel tactic to avoid "giving away" too many drinks!
We thought the hotel was good value and would definitely recommend it. It is out of town, so if you don't like walking it's probably best to hire a car - there's lots to see in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront located in Nerja, one of the most legendary town in the province of Malaga, famous for its popular Balcon de Europa and its spectacular Caves. The complex is just two kilometres away from the town centre and is comprised of six floors with a total of 216 rooms. Furthermore, the hotel boasts two outdoor swimming pools (one for adults and one for children), large garden areas with sunbeds and direct access to the beach. The complex's facilities are further complimented by its main restaurant, bar, gymnasium, spa centre, hairdresser's and shop. Guests can also enjoy WiFi in all the hotel. Marinas de Nerja is an unbeatable destination for a family holiday, not only for its apartments' high occupancy limits, but also for its facilities which have been designed for adults and children alike. This is in addition to our comprehensive All Inclusive package. Not only does the complex boast the Beach Club (open during summer), it also has a Mini Club with a games area, and day and night time entertainment available during high season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marinas de Nerja Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach And Spa
- Marinas De Nerja Aparthotel Beach Hotel Nerja
- Aparthotel Marinas Nerja
- Marinas De Nerja Hotel