“Excellent”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Lovely meal, tapas brilliant lovely scenery perfect ideal location up from a little beach. Reasonable prices and excellent food. Never packed lovely atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank ajm93

• Hebrew first
Sunderland
“Top Class in all aspects”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This was our first experience at Bakus and we weren't disappointed. We went with two friends and had booked a table for 7.45, although we had wanted the table at 8. Whenever I am asked if an earlier time to what I want is alright I get the feeling our meal may be rushed to free up the table for later guests. Not so on this occasion. The staff were attentive, without being overbearing, polite and friendly. At no point in the meal did we feel rushed and at the end of our meal, drinking our complimentary glass of cava, we were allowed to take our time and leave when we wanted. The decor is excellent, dark purples complimenting the predominant grey and black theme. The food was also excellent - the quality, the quantity, the presentation, the choice, all were of an extremely high standard. Although we were seated furthest away from the view over Burriana, we were still able to get a beautiful impression of the vista. I would liken Bakus to Calabaza and The Restaurant at Burriana in the overall dining experience and I would certainly recommend it to anyone who wanted a top class meal at extremely reasonable prices.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MtheP
Nerja, Spain
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have eaten at Bakus 3 times this summer. Each time the food has been excellent, but the service leaves something to be desired. A little erratic. On my last visit my friend was served three times in succession with desserts for another table, and we were waiting for our main course. It was laughable. The waiters can be a little grumpy at times, but overall it is a restaurant worth visiting as the food is beautifully presented, diverse and delicious, and not over priced. If you manage to get a table on the far side of the terrace you will have spectacular views as the sun goes down.

• Visited August 2013
Stockholm
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Is it too childish to scream "yummy"?”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family has a house in Nerja and following I've spent my last seventeen summers there. Basically this means I've had the time to visit MANY of the restaurants there and I can assure you - Bakus is one of the greatest restaurants Nerja has to offer.
I ordered the "duck confit" and it was one of the best things I've ever eaten. Though Bakus is not only a feast for the taste buds, but for the eye as well. Since the food are being decorated with flowers the dishes looks very fancy, and furthermore Bakus is located next to the Mediterranean which is tremendously beautiful to look at and especially at sundown as when I was there.
What can I say? I highly recomend this place.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Maria L
Manchester
“Best restaurant in Nerja”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This new restaurant in Nerja is a real gem. The food, ambiance and service are excellent and we could find no faults. We loved it so much on our first visit that we booked again for the following week. The restaurant was full both times so take the time to book before you visit and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013