“Excellent!”

Nerja Quad Tours
Ranked #1 of 22 Outdoor Activities in Nerja
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: With Nerja quad tours ,explore the real Spanish countryside on our professional scenic guided tours. Our two seater quad bikes will provide a safe and enjoyable day for all.Enjoy tapas and a drink ,have a swim (optional) and take in the amazing views of Frigilliana ,Nerja ,Torrox and Competa.There is no better way to see the beautiful countryside of Andalucia than on one of our quad bikes.Our tours are tailor made to suit you and your family for a safe but exciting day out in the Spanish countryside to see all the Costa Del sol mountains and campo (countryside) have to offer. Our quads are 250cc automatic quads, that will comfortably seat two people (2 x adults or one adult + child) and are very easy and safe to drive.The 250cc engine will easily take you on our tour across the countryside, through water and rivers(certain times of the year) and back again with a fantastic collection of amazing photo's of the beautiful views that Andalucia has to show you. Also why not try out our new 30 meter shooting range and archery and crossbows, try a quad ride and shoot or just come for some shooting fun and refreshments, safety wear provided.
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We booked a two hour tour and Carl did not disappoint. Our expectation were high after reading the other reviews and Carl delivered an excellent tour :-)

The quads are easy to ride and the introduction on how to drive one was excellent. None of us had driven a quad before and after an quick introduction and trial and error in the parking lot we were ready to go.

Using quads are the perfect way to view the mountains and the country side.

The view was magnificent and everyone of us loved it and agreed on that this tour was the best thing on our vacation.

All reviews
"explained everything"
"cheesecake"
"worth every euro"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"well worth the money"
"off road"
in 10 reviews
"excellent tour"
in 5 reviews
"great trip"

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I took a quad tour today. Without a doubt this was the way to see the country. Rather then just sitting on the beach looking up at the mountains, Carl our tour guide gave us an amazing opportunity to flip the perspective and see the sea, and beach from on top of the mountains. Riding these quads gave us both a thrill and an experience we wont forget. Thanks Carl for the tour, drinks, and great conversation. If you are ever in Washington D.C. look us up and maybe we can give you and your family a tour of our city. Cheers. Ash and Raniya.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews but feel I owe it to you, good people.

If you get bored of bar hopping, eating too much Tapas or those beach towels placed on empty sunbeds, I recommend you contact Nerja Quad Tours because I promise, you won't be disappointed.

If you only do one thing whilst on holiday, this is the one, as it is surely is the best way to see the outstanding beauty of the place.

I emailed Carl well in advance to avoid disappointment and paid via Nerja Quad Tours website which, incidentally, was hassle free.

We exchanged emails and he picked us up and dropped us back off at the Villa Flamenca in Nerja for a small fee. Check out the website, as various excursions and tailored packages can be arranged - Carl also arranged horse riding and a catamaran trip for us.

The day was topped of with a delicious meal in the most romantic of settings at the very top of Frigiliana, once voted one the prettiest villages in Andalusia (Zoe - Carl's wife - is beautiful, talented AND can cook)

The whole experience is a complete adrenaline rush and if you're not careful, flies stick to your teeth 'cause you can't stop smiling

Anyway, I could tell you all about it but I don't want to spoil it, as you should experience it for yourselves

I really can't recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I booked a 2 hour quad trek for me and my partner and his family for his birthday and I was so glad I did! We all had an amazing time and will definitely be making it a regular activity when in the area visiting family! The tour guide Carl is a top bloke and made us all feel at ease. The views were stunning and we all had such a brilliant day! Thanks Carl and your daughter for an awesome day from the brumies with the birthday boy :)

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We booked the 2 hour quad tour, buffet lunch followed by shooting. It was a fantastic day out. I was looking for something different to do on our sun holiday and this was the perfect option. It is well worth it considering you get personal treatment and aren't just part of a large group. My wife was very nervous. She hoped our 16 year old son could take the controls but you must be 25 years old. Our 14 year old daughter rode with me. Carl was conscious of my wife's nervousness but was very patient and by the end she was very confident. There are fantastic views of the area from high up the mountain. We had a beautiful lunch. Then we had an hour's target shooting using a variety of rifles and hand guns. It was great fun. The kids easily beat their parents. I would highly recommend this for anybody looking for a change from the pool/beach.