Al-Andalus Hotel
$129
Nerja Club(Nerja)(Great Value!)
$50
  • Pool
Hostal Don Peque(Nerja)(Great Value!)
$64
$222
Priceline
Hotelpower.com
Hotels.com
Bajamar(Nerja)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnerja cavescold meatsearly hours of the morningbus stopcosta del solroom was clean and comfortabletea and coffeelovely little hotelbalcon de europatown centreyogurtmalaga airportmotorwaymarofridgeeurosspain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was a second visit and this time I stayed for two nights to do some walking in the nearby Natural Park. I arrived at 10 pm in the evening but was still in time for a good dinner, which I'd booked in advance for 9 euros. The following day I walked up Pico del Cielo and then came back to the hotel for a couple of beers and another good dinner. The next day I walked out to Frigiliana. My room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast too was good. The two receptionists I dealt with were both friendly and spoke excellent English.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had to fly to Nerja to attend a meeting at this hotel and it was very convenient to stay there too. My wife and I stayed two days and both attended the meeting. The size and space of the meeting rooms is very good, as was the dinner which some 30 of us enjoyed.
The bedrooms are basic but adequate though cold in January. No full length mirror. The beds were on the hard side but comfortable. The bathroom had no exterior window and condensation quickly covered the mirror. The towels were Soviet era and the shower curtain wrapped itself around you. But the price was very realistic.
Parking is easy in a large car park and the hotel is just a few minutes off the main motorway from Malaga to Almeria. The world-renowned Cuevas de Nerja are close enough to walk to and the resort of Nerja itself is but a five minute drive away..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel on my own for one week bed and breakfast.
on my late arrival around midnight because Deal of the day holidays messed up my transfers so had to make my own way from airport.
on arrival was met by a non English speaking man with similar characteristics as Manwell, I was then put on the phone to Blessing the duty manager who was helpful and pleasant so I could then proceed to my room.
I was gagging for a drink as was a long day, however nothing available or offered so resorted to drinking tap water, big mistake which I paid for over coming days.
My room was average and dated, the tv that I tried to turn on did not seem to work until the following day when they gave me a remote control.
My headboard rattled as was not fixed to bed so I had to shove a cushion between that and the wall.
My fridge (ironically made by THOR sounded like a flock of pigeons).
Breakfast was a roll or donught or fruit that even the flies didn't want, or sliced ham/cheese.
Lucy on the bar was friendly and helpful with good English.
The piped music that is on a 12 hour cycle was terrible, reminding me of "One flew over the cuckoos nest".
Food was not really offered or advertised as available.
More like a hospice than a holiday destination.
Nice views from balcony of the sea which was miles away and the neighbouring goats bleeting throughout the day.
And the flies were never ending here, will not be returning and could not wait to get home.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel like Marinas De Nerja on the beach.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Bullettooth2008
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I used to come to this hotel with my family when I was a teenager and I am happy to say that when I went back this year I was not disappointed.
The hotel is situated out of the town centre up by the caves. It is easily accessible by bus or if you are feeling energetic it is a 30 minute walk or so.

The breakfast is to die for!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We chose this hotel as it was advertised on the Thomas Cook website as being 400m to the beach. The hotel is OK, clean, staff fairly friendly with a small pool area. It is quite remote but fine if you want a very relaxing holiday. However, in order to get to the beach, a bus trip is required as this is 4 Km away. The bus goes from the Caves which is close by. We telephoned the Thomas Cook office whilst on holiday as instructed to register a complaint about the misleading location which was to be followed up once we got home. When we arrived home, we were told Thomas Cook was not responsible for the website (says Thomas Cook all over the home page) and that is was a Flexi-tours trip so not their problem (we paid TC for the holiday!!!). Anyway, very rude Customer Services woman said they would refund some of our bus fare but not the full amount as we could not provide receipts (do you keep bus tickets when you are abroad on holiday?). Gave us a TC voucher for £35 which we rejected. Have since sent emails to TC and Chief Executive - no response or reply. Terrible customer service - used to go with TC all the time - never again. Sheer misrepresentation on the website!!!!! don't go there is you like the beach!!!

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel if you like the beach
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple