* If you need to be in Nerja, the location of Villa Carabeo is probably as good as you can get. On a quiet street just next to the big parking lot and 2 minutes walk to downtown Nerja.
* Our apartment was modern and pleasant with a huge terrace.
* Roof top pool area has sea views and lots of sunbeds. Pool is very small but as this apartment complex consists of only 5 apartments, we were alone in the pool area almost all of the time.
* Beds and pillows were horrible to sleep on.
* Even if the apartments are on a quiet street, Nerja is quite a noisy place and dont expect it to be quiet before 1 am.
* Air Con is located in the hallways or living rooms. For bigger apartments the Air Con wont reach the bedrooms. Try sleeping while it's 30 C during nigh time...
* No elevator and only a narrow stairway. Hence not ideal if you're travelling with a push chair.
* Water in pool is too warm and provided very little cooling effect in the heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We love to host and give you inside info, where to enjoy beautiful Nerja. Spanish Andalucian style of apartments you feel like at home. Pool at rooftop, beautiful spacious terrace with Mountain & Sea view. We have more apartments on the first line, having the sea at your terrrace. Few steps walk to the Beach, Restaurants, Tapas-Bars, Old city & shops. Nerja is a place you come back again and again, come to discover this original fishermans village, at the border to the Natural Park of Costa del Sol. Hasta pronto, Frank & Galit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Villa Carabeo Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.