“Fantastic..so good we did it twice in one week!”

Life Adventure: Jeep Tours & Activities in Nerja
Ranked #4 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Nerja
stourbridge
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Fantastic..so good we did it twice in one week!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

A definite trip to go on when visiting Nerja. We actually went on two totally different tours of the National Parks and were equally amazed on both of them. We saw so many different things and Michael and Joky were exceptional in their knowledge of the area. I don't know what else to say other than go on one of their tours. We did both evening tours because it was so hot during the day and to see the sun go down in the mountains was unbelievable. Can't comment on the lunch but we had champagne, fruit, orange juice and biscuits. Also we ate incredibly fresh figs, prickly pears straight from the trees plus fresh tomatoes so sweet you could eat them like apples. We drank wine and soaked up the tranquility at Michael's finca in the hills. I can't say enough about this trip but we shall definitely take the full day next time. Worth every euro spent. Amazing.

Visited August 2013

Wokingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I have never laughed so much”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The tour guide Michael is an incredible knowledgeable person who knows his stuff. He is a real character and has a great sense of humour! I went on this trip with my 16 year old son and we both had a great day out. You don't really know Nerja until you have seen the beauty of the national parks that you visit on this tour. A must do and excellent value for money.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank andy C
Dublin, Ireland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Do it Do it Do it!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Wow, what an amazing day out! On my 3rd return to Nerja we wanted to try something different. I will admit my idea of what i was to expect was not what i got. I didnt think you could drive as high as we did and on those little "roads" :) I am terrified of heights but Michael and Joky (our driver) made me so relaxed. Joky was like our own personal "Bear Grylls" except BETTER! He was so funny, entertaining and knew everything about everything.
Michael is one of the funniest, most theatrical people i have ever met. Fantastic value for money, lunch was amazing and the views and everywhere we saw just took our breaths away.

Guys.... if you're reading this, you need to market yourselves better.... update your brochure etc.... because you both are AMAZING at what you do.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank misslindieloo
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A "must do" if staying near Nerja”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We took the full-day nature jeep tour and thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Having driven a lot around the Torrox, Nerja and surrounding areas for many years, we saw new places and perspectives otherwise not available to us. Michiel is both informative and entertaining; a great host.

Visited August 2012
shelburne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our group was made up of four people from Nova Scotia and two from Ireland. Micheal was a very knowledgeable guide.We found him very entertaining and he took his time explaining to us the history of the area.Our lunch prepared by Micheal was also very enjoyable.

Visited March 2013