“First Class 😊”
Our lovely home, and adjacent pool & gardens
main family pool adjacent to pool bar, resturant, patios, gardens & childrens pool, lifeguard on dut our lovely sitting room, sky tv & dvd
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Our lovely home, and adjacent pool & gardens
our lovely sitting room, sky tv & dvd
childrens pool & gardens next to family pool etc & lifeguard
pool adjacent to our patio & mountain views
Family pool, by the resturant and childrens pool
double bedroom, kingsize bed, chests drawers, wardrobe
kitchen, & hallway to second bedroom & bathroom
gardens...
Tanger 3 gardens
twin bedroom
poolside patio & bar
one of the beautiful garden areas on Oasis de Capistrano
Our pretty pueblo home, patio & adjacent pool
pool directly off our patio
Our lovely patio & adjacent pool & gardens....
Nerja sunset from Balcon de Europe, Nerja
sitting room / kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sinclairh...
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“First Class 😊”
Reviewed August 23, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had an absolutely wonderful week at Tanger 3 and are booking immediately to go back next year.
The accomodation is comfy, relaxing and homely (not that we were inside a lot!) The air con ensured we all slept well as even the night temperatures were warm.
The positioning is perfect - there is a pool right at the bottom of the patio meaning we could pop in and out all day.
The area is so quiet, peaceful and stunning. There is everything you need - shops, bars, restaurants, beach within walking distance. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. (But please let me book my weeks in first!!)

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you so much, I am delighted you enjoyed it so much. It is a lovely little home and the private urbanisation is beautiful, as well as local areas, the burriana beach and Nerja town. Of course you are able to book again, I shall look forward to hearing from you in due course. I also must go over as its been so busy with bookings, I have not got over yet this year ! Lets both book our dates, then I would love you to recommend Tanger 3 ! Thank you.
Greg M
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Location”
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We were holidaying with family who were in the 'main' complex (Casablanca) and we thought we may be a bit far from the main pool/cafe bar. However this apartment proved to be in a fabulous location as we had the best of both worlds. Relaxing on the sunbeds on the apartment terrace then a few short steps into the pool (which was often quieter than the main pool) - fabulous. Also just a 5 minute or so walk down to the main pool to see family and friends. We also had no noise in this location from the summer pool bar which you could have if you were closer to it. The main pool opened at 10 am, but the pool opposite the apartment often opened earlier around 9.30 am.

Beverley provided all the necessary information and was very responsive to questions. The apartment was well equipped and had more than everything we needed, it was perfect for a family of 4. The children in particular loved watching all the latest films on sky tv.

Beverley also very promptly (without asking) returned our security deposit directly into our bank account - useful when you have overspent on holiday!

I would have no hesitation in recommending this apartment and would happily stay there again should I be in Nerja.

Aug 17, 2017
Wow, I am so pleased you had a great stay, as always, I do try hard to be as hands on as possible for all my guests, be it new, old, family & friends, as do Steven & Ruth who look after Tanger 3 for me. I would be most happy for you or any of your family and friends to return to Tanger 3 and certainly hope you will one day. It is only due to my rentals that I can afford to have my own family home in the sun ! I do always try to remember security deposit refunds, although I think 3 times in 16 years, I had a gentle reminder. So pleased you all had a great stay and enjoyed not only Tanger 3, but Oasis de Capistrano and Nerja.
cheeky_mo...
Midlands
“Great place, perfect location to the pool”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My family stayed at this perfect little villa that has AC in both bedrooms and living area. It has the pool directly outside the veranda, so ideal to keep an eye on the children and has all you need for a great rest.

It is a nice, clean and quiet resort and only a 10 minute walk into town

Jul 5, 2017
Thank you so much for the lovely review and so pleased you enjoyed Tanger 3 and also the location of pool, garden and also the closeness of nearby Nerja. The air-con is new this summer, so we have not had a chance to use it, but all our recent guests also love it, and we certainly will when we next go over to our Spanish home.
Mellyabro...
Worthing, West Sussex
“Amazing stay once again”
Reviewed May 27, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Well what can I say? Our second stay and upon arrival it just felt like home. We love this place. Will be most definitely returning, and great for our little one too!
Thank you Beverley once again!

May 28, 2017
So pleased you enjoyed it again, your family are always welcome ! Thank you for your repeat booking of Tanger 3 again this year
Tyrionn
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A little slice of heaven”
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

This was a little slice of heaven, just up the coast from Malaga. Just busy enough, but not too quiet.

The rooms are spacious and the kichen/appartment is so well equiped, the owner seems to have thought of everything.

There is air con provided and TV and the balcony has sun loungers so that you can sit outside by the pool. There is even a trolly so you can go to the supermarket and return without having to lug heavy shopping bags back. (Supermarkets are 8 minutes walk away).

The pool is very well kept and clean and is not overly chlorinated either.

The whole complex outside the appartment is fantastic and the area is great for walking.

Well done to the owner, we will be going back. :)

May 2, 2017
Hi there, I am so pleased that you all enjoyed it, I try to have it as well equipped as possible as it's our Spanish home from home as well as rental. Everyone loves the trolley ! It holds lots of food as well as a few beers and wines ! You and your family are always very welcome to return ! Thank you, Beverley
fadec2017
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Good Place”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our family really enjoyed our short stay and was great for our needs also with pool outside, thanks Beverly!

Apr 13, 2017
Hi there, so pleased it ticked all the boxes and that you enjoyed the pool. You are always welcome to return, maybe for a longer stay another time ! Beverley
Champagne...
Hawarden, United Kingdom
“Stunning place to celebrate Navidad y Año Nuevo!”
Reviewed January 5, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

What a fabulous place to celebrate Christmas, New Year and lovely man's special birthday on 1st January!

Tanger 3 is ideally situated on a very attractive development, convenient for local bus and walks to Burriana Beach and the Caves of Nerja at Maro and is a real 'home from home' with all the cosy essentials required for a perfect holiday.

We loved sitting in the garden watching the sunrise or reading quietly after a morning of visiting Nerja town or beaches.

Conveniently located too for an excellent choice of restaurants and a couple of supermarkets.

We'll be back!!

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review, so pleased you enjoyed celebrating a special birthday there. Tanger 3 really is on a lovely little private urbanisation and we try to make it a real home from home for not only our guests and friends who visit but for our family too. We also love to just sit in garden and read, doze & enjoy the peace, quiet and of course the sunshine. Nerja town is quite a simple, uncomplicated town and no real troubles or noise there. In a way, quite old fashioned values still, in an ever changing busy world. People who love a quiet, sunny, warm, holiday, with plenty of choices to eat, enjoy a drink or two and wander around some lovely streets & shops ! Then obviously there are plenty of places to visit once you get walking, or in a car or bus trip. Glad you loved it and you are always welcome back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing