“First time but not the last”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #18 of 427 Restaurants in Nerja
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife said she fancied something tastey and this led us to the Taste of India. I have never fancied going to an Indian since I was a lot younger but I like my wife's home made curry so thought OK let's give it a go - I'm delighted I did.
The restaurant is clean: the tables not too close together and the staff welcoming, so first impressions were excellent. We had good input from the waiter in our choice of dishes and he arranged extra sauce on one to go with the rice. We had Lamb Dhansak and Chicken Bhuna along with rice and pitta bread and have to say they were excellent.
Total cost with a bottle of Crianza and water was €45 including tip which I was happy to pay.
I'd definately go back.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

There Are several Indian restaurants in Nerja, but the "Taste of India" is way above the others.
Excellent food an service, and good prices!
And the possibility to "take away" makes this the perfect place to get dinner, and I really recommend this restaurant to everyone who wants a great Indian experience!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

There were myself, partner,daughter and grandchild, we all ordered different main meals and each one was well prepared, hot and tasty. The waitresses were helpful, polite and happy (this is not a criteria in some restaurants !!!!) The restaurant itself was well set out, clean and welcoming. The owner or chef not sure which even came round to check we enjoyed our meal. The prices are very reasonable we ordered a bottle of wine and this again wasn't overpriced. If you fancy an Indian meal then you wont be disappointed with a Taste of Indian.
They also ordered us a taxi

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Went there twice during our week at the start of November 2012. Such friendly service and without doubt the best Indian food in Nerja!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Went as group of four on dark wet night. Food was excellent and service was class. Portions are good value for money - be careful not to order too much as we did.