“Superbly cooked food”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

There are not many places that I will eat steak as I've been disappointed in the past but the steak here melts in your mouth! Lovely accompaniments and deserts and starters too. Friendly service.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife ate in this restaurant twice in the past 2 weeks .The menu is very extensive and the food was cooked and presented in a manner that was both exciting and original .The staff who served us were very warm and friendly .Its not the cheepest place to eat but it was certainly one on the best .

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We recently had a great meal at this restaurant with friends and family. It had been recommended to us as the staff were apparently very friendly. We were made very welcome, the service was very efficient and very friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The menu was extensive and all of the meals we were executed very well. The food was very tasty and all extremely good value. We shall definitely visit again and can highly recommend Scarlettas.

1  Thank Sharpey999
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My partner & I went to this restaurant with 2 friends who were holidaying in Nerja.It has an extensive menu with a few vegetarian choices.
We all enjoyed our 2 generously sized courses which were very well presented and very tasty.The staff were extremely efficient and friendly plus the restaurant is well decorated.
It was a very pleasant night out.We shall return.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Service was very friendly and professional - 'world famous' burger must be famous for being the driest most tasteless burger in the world. Chicken salad was slimy and over dressed, all this and 10% tax hidden in small print and no service included met us with annoyance. Guys need to taste the food if you want to be charging these prices rather than under delivering on such an epic scale. I've not been this disappointed since I found out Father Christmas was actually my mum. On the plus side setting was very nice especially for romance. Oh and no sesame seeds on the bun as stated. Burger crime alert.

1  Thank Andrew J