“Burst of flavour!”
Review of Lan Sang

Lan Sang
Ranked #48 of 403 Restaurants in Nerja
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We have had the best meal tonight, everything was fresh, fragrant & flavourful.
A table of four, We had the thai fish cakes, and mussels to start, all beautiful, mussels by far the favourite.
Thai Green curry, one of prawn and one of chicken, both gorgeous, very fragrant, fresh and not overpowering with spicy heat. Chicken red curry, equally as Tasteful and a buttered Perch in a sweet and sour sauce- very good.
Then came dessert, a banana fritter with coconut ice-cream, and an Ice-cream assortment, all very good, beautiful in fact, the green tea ice-cream was amazing, and on par was the lemon grass ice-cream.
Along with the amazing food came excellent service from the attentive staff. The restaurant got very busy which only means one thing - great food and excellent experience!

1  Thank Tracy F

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Authentic brilliant Thai food in a small town in Spain, brilliant. One of the best restaurants in Nerja!

1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place has style, service second to none and food delicious. a real treat, you know you are going to have a good evening here.

1  Thank Madison K
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic. I had the satay chicken skewers for starter they were very nice and not too filling. I then had the Green Thai Curry it was wonderful and I would highly recommend it. Finally I had the passion fruit cheesecake; possibly the best cheesecake I've had.

1  Thank Liam T
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I'm not a stranger to this restaurant, any excuse and my husband and I are there ~ I've eaten Thai in many places around the globe and this is in my top 3. Thank goodness we found it here in Spain as life would have been a struggle. Food is authentic, flavoured to perfection, beautifully displayed, quality with the right quantity, good wine selection with Singha beer too! Restaurant is pretty, calm, clean and you can get dressed up to go there! All the ingredients for a great night out. Highly recommended by me, the Thai Queen...

1  Thank Mo Z