“Worth looking for”

Ranked #106 of 403 Restaurants in Nerja
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Great local fish restaurant with local prices.Try the menu del dia at lunchtime for a memorable fish meal. Lovely local atmosphere just up from Torrecilla beach.

1  Thank Kevin H

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Finding where the local people go to eat has always paid off for me and in this case i have returned time and time again to eat the fresh tastiest fish menu in Nerja!

Yes its busy and noisy but FULL of atmosphere and good food!

2  Thank ras163
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a large tapa bar off the tourist trail, service is good and fast, beer and a tapa is 1.20Euro I think. Tapa is available for meat and non-meat eaters and there is a short menu to help non-Spanish speakers. Atmosphere can be noisy, due to it being popular, and there is no mood lighting.... the place is lit like a football stadium...but thats not a problem to me!

Will definitely go back.

2  Thank StirlingSilver
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times over the years whenever I am in Nerja. It is a light and airy place patronised by the locals who like to sit at the bar and have tapas. It does get busy and sometimes the dishes may not arrive together but as it is all freshly cooked I don't really mind. On my last visit one of our group did not want to eat fish. The waitress was most helpful and my friend was pleased with a larger portion of one of the meat tapas dishes. I can recommend Boquerones Fritos, fried anchovies, delicious.

1  Thank David T
Reviewed October 18, 2013

nice noisy spanish resto to eat fish tapas. too lard in my opinion. service is not nice, didnt like it at all.

1  Thank Sunny C