“Excelent english breakfast!”

Mon, 7/22
8:00 PM
Ranked #17 of 1,248 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

We search for a trustable place to eat in the morning!Stones have tasteful food at breakfast!We enjoy this experience!Nice place with pleasant people!

Date of visit: June 2019
nickys839, Owner at Stones Eatery Cafe & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review we are pleased you enjoyed visiting our cafe bar .look forward to seeing you again in the future
From all the staff at stones

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Just popped into this place for a sandwich, but ended up having a veggie breakfast, that consisted of 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, mushrooms, beans and tomato’s with 2 slices of toast with butter and jam.
All served by a very pleasant young lady called Kate.

We’ve walked past this place several times, but in future will call in for sure.
Well worth the money.

Date of visit: June 2019
nickys839, Owner at Stones Eatery Cafe & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your lovely review we are so pleased you enjoyed.
Look forward to seeing you again in the near future
Many thanks Lesley and Nicky

Reviewed May 29, 2019

We stayed in Fuengirola for just over a week, and found this jem by using "trip advisor" it had a high rating and was suitable for vegans, we were not disappointed. The staff were welcoming and adapted the menu to our every need. They greeted us every time with a smile, the food was always freshly prepared, and of a good quality, If you are looking for a good breakfast, you wont go wrong here, I had the full English and my Wife the veggie option with some minor adjustments. Prior to finding stones we tried several other restaurants and were disappointed by all of them, the worst being the hotel option (another story) . We only ever had breakfast here so canot comment on other meals, but the cakes looked and smelled fantastic. Its a pleasure to write a review on a establishment that works so hard to get it all right.

Date of visit: May 2019
nickys839, Owner at Stones Eatery Cafe & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Thank you for the lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visits .we look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future
From all the staff at stones. THANK YOU

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

I ate at this place twice. Both times I had the mushroom omelette which was good. Service both times was good but on the first day, it became erratic as the place filled up. I had to ask for the check 3 times before I got it. I also asked for a second cup of coffee which I never received.. the second time I went, service was much better but there were less people there.
This appears to be a place frequented by regulars and locals. Lots of Brits go there.
The venue itself is just an outdoor cafe in a small square that isn’t much to look at. I would rank it as average

Date of visit: May 2019

I'm sorry you had a little wait on your first visit unfortunately a member of our staff was off due to being unwell. We can only apologize for you having to wait and thank you for your patience. Yes we do have a few regulars Wich I think speaks for itself.
I'm sorry you didn't take The time to come inside and have a look around as I feel your comment about it being just a bar with a terrace would of been written a bit differently. As we have a niceley decorated room at the back wich can comfortably sit 50+ customers and 5 days a week is used by local clubs but is also open to the public thank you again for your review hopefully see you again in the near future
Many thanks
Lesley and nicky

Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

We went for an early meal and the food is all home cooked and extremely tasty especially the chips. The owner who served us is extremely friendly and will try his best to accommodate what you ask for. Very chatty and polite. They are opening a carvery soon so can’t wait to go back and try it out.

1  Thank Hughesey1973

Thank you for your lovely review hopefully see you again in the near future
Lesley and nicky