“No longer open”
Review of Ela's Cafe Bar

Ela's Cafe Bar
Ranked #245 of 1,248 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Reviewed July 17, 2017

Shame, made a visit to see it had changed hands. I hear that it was a favourite in the area but things have moved on.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed December 28, 2016

As my title states We found Ela's Café by accident while walking past McDonalds.
It is only a small Bistro ( café does not do it justice) with only 4 tables inside and about 4 table on the outside and is on a side street next to McDs.
The presentation of the food is second to none and the flavour of the food is even better (good enough to win the great british bake off.) My only fault is that I did not find Ela's until the 2nd last day of my stay but I did return on the last day and enjoyed even more. Thank You Alan & Elsa for a culinary delight.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 2, 2016

My daughter is allergic to peanuts and coeliac so having confidence eating out can be difficult. Stumbled across Ela's (down the street from McDonald's) by accident but ended eating there evey day.
Husband and wife team, massive choice of gluten free food, all tasty and well priced.
Places like this deserve custom.
Can't recommend it highly enough.

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank RustyandMickey
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Decided to try this restaurant because it advertised Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-free choices. It is run by a husband and wife team and most, if not all, of the food is home-made. We opted for the 3-courses option which was really delicious and only cost 9.90euro each. Great value, food well presented and service was excellent also. It can be found just off the main promenade next to MacDonalds. Will definitely return there when in Fuengirola again.

Date of visit: October 2016
3  Thank Dollyme
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Lovely fresh homemade food which was so filling i had to take home my pudding. The garlic cheesy bread was the best I've ever had. Three courses for 9 euros where else can you get this sort of deal from ? Amazing. The waiter was really pleasant and made us laugh. It was the first time we have visited this little gem but will defiantly be back soon x thank you so much

Date of visit: November 2016