Ronda 4
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Ilunion Fuengirola(Fuengirola)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
Official Site
Florida Spa(Fuengirola)
$133
$120
$106
  • Pool
Hotel IPV Palace & Spa(Fuengirola)(Great Value!)
$133
$126
Las Rampas(Fuengirola)(Great Value!)
$87
Yaramar Hotel(Fuengirola)
$138
$120
  • Pool
Myramar Fuengirola Hotel(Fuengirola)(Great Value!)
$66
Travelocity
Angela Hotel(Fuengirola)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewslos bolichessupermarket attachedacross the roadair conthe sofa bedtravel kettlemicrowave grillthese apartmentswessex barsea viewtowels were changedone bedroom apartmentpool areatv remotesea frontself cateringgood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel is a good one I thought that it was very good for the budged and the price the barman "man well" was really nice and was always keeping an eye on us to c if we still had drinks.

the pool:
I found that the pool was good and found it good there was a kids pool aswell but could be better with some water slides but overall the pool was ok

The room : when I was here the room was cleaned everyday with new towels aswell but I found this really good the only downside was that the tv was old and did not really work

The bar :the bar was really good the barman was always helping us and serving us drinks he was really nice and always had a a smile on his Facemit was really good

Disadvantages
There is none

Overall I found this hotel to be a 4 star due to cleaness of the hotel has been downgraded from a 5 star

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Excellent service and very friendly helpful staff. Rooms clean and spacious. ar parking available at a small cost which is needed. Short walk to main bars and attractions but quiet at night. Good size pool and well stocked shop on site.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rowdyruff
Reviewed April 6, 2013

As always when I revue a hotel where I have stayed I tell it as I see it.
Before I comment on the Hotel I must point out that some of my issues are due to On the Beach holiday agents.

In regard to On the Beach holidays, their advert in regard to the Rhonda 4 is totally inaccurate.
Rhonda 4 DO NOT offer “Superior” accommodation, double beds or free parking.

Rhonda 4 is nothing more than a 2 star location with some added extras like crockery.
I booked a Superior room with sea view and double bed and got the most basic room I have ever stayed in, the furniture was uncomfortable, the beds were basic and singles, the TV was very old and the sound was distorted, there was no can opener or kettle, the 2 ring cooker did not work properly and the microwave could not warm water or heat the most basic of food.
Due to the wrong shower head and short shower screen the bathroom got very wet when you showered.
The walls are very thin and you could hear the TV from other rooms and even when people used the toilet (and in some cases what they went for), you could even hear general conversation through walls.
You have to pay a deposit (returnable) of 10 Euro each for TV/Air Con remotes.
The Swimming pool was dirty and the stairwells and corridors were not cleaned (there were 2 cigarette butts and other things in same place for the full week I was there), their information sheet in the rooms clearly states the room and towel changes would take place 3 times a week, our room was not cleaned or towels changed until out 5th day there and that was it, bed linen was not changed at all for our stay.
The only good thing about this Hotel was the location and some of the staff (Nanci) who were very polite and as helpful as possible.
If you do choose to stay at this hotel and intend to hire a car you need to be aware that you will need to pay the hotel to use their car parking or pay for on street parking and walk quite a distance as spaces are taken quite quickly.
Make sure you get written confirmation of amenities offered before you book the holiday or you will have to spend additional funds buying things like can opener etc

I could write more in regard to this hotel, but my pictures will show as well as prove my comments are true and correct and you need to check before you book.

Would I go to the Rhonda 4 again.. No sorry, I like to have a holiday when I go away, not chase around doing cleaning or trying to get the most basic of things like a can opener…

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel…
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PeterBat
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed here for five days at the end of March. We had booked a superior (upgraded) room with sea view. On arrival we were informed we did not have a front sea view but did have a superior appt. This appt was 210- a spacious corner appt consisting of a bedroom, lounge / diner / kitchen and a bathroom. This appt was on the side overlooking the pool with the sea to the left. The room was spotless but as previous reviewers have said short of equipment for a true self catering holiday. We paid a deposit (refundable) for remote controls to work the TV ( English channels including childrens channel) and the air conditioning both of which were excellent. There was no extra cost for use of a/c or tv and on the chillier nights it was nice to have the heating available. We found the beds comfy but sheets and blankets are provided- not continental quilts. Like the halogen hob no instructions were provided for a/c and tv so was a bit of a struggle to get things working but we succeeded! We also paid for the hire of a safety deposit box which was located just off the foyer.It may be worth noting there is no kettle or hairdryer in the appt.Some of the advertised facilities were not open eg pool snack bar and inside bar but this was probably due to being early in the season. The appts appeared to have very few guests so noise was not a problem however as more guests arrived for the Easter break the noise levels increased, particularly on the corridors with the banging/locking of doors. We found the entire appt block and surrounding grounds very clean and tidy. It was advertised that sheets were only changed weekly and towels twice a week but to change the towels the day before our departure was a little late in the day. We found the staff at reception helpful and pleasant.
Overall a nice 3* appt and we would stay here again and feel it is good value for money. It is at the far end of Los Boliches but with numerous bars/restaurants within close walking distance. The appts are only about 5-10 mins walk to the main line station so it was very easy to travel up and down the coast.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool get the afternoon sun. The higher the room the better the sea view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank jms52
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Just back from Ronda 4 after a very pleasant stay. The apartments are exactly as they look on the official web site and are very clean. We had hot water whenever we needed it and found the beds comfy. Kitchen equipment could be better though, there were no cereal bowls or wine glasses (just small tumblers) and the tea cups were minute, we would have preferred mugs. The halogen hob defeated us as there were no instructions, but as we were only trying to boil the kettle it was no big deal for us. I can imagine however some guests might want to cook breakfast, though as you can get a full English for 2.5 euros it hardly seems worth the bother. The weather was not good enough to use the pool but we sat out there on our last day and it was very pleasant and well kept, The staff were helpful, if not especially friendly, and the foyer and public areas were immaculate. I notice that there is a comment regarding sea view rooms. As we did not request a sea view we were content with a pool view, however I do not recall a supplement for sea view rooms when I booked. I would also have been unhappy if i had booked a sea view and then been asked to pay extra, Indeed I can never understand why hotels that are almost empty, as this seemed to be, would rather give guests inferior rooms and leave the best empty, surely it makes more sense to showcase your best to create a good impression.

Would we stay here again - yes it is clean, functional and in a great position. Had we been allocated one of the empty sea view room that would have been the icing on the cake!

Fuengirola itself was a very pleasant surprise with a great beach and interesting back streets behind the sea front to mooch around, There is a huge choice of cafes and restaurants and you can eat and drink very cheaply here without compromising on quality.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends