I stayed here in June 2013 for 4 nights with a girl friend of mine. We wanted a complete break just lying in the sun chilling out and that's what we got. We arrived quite late on an evening flight and when we got to the room there was two trays of food all laid out for us. It was most welcome. In the morning we could see we had a great sea view. There was extensive food available in the mornings for breakfast and also in the evenings. We used the sun beds every day, all day, there were many free ones available. The pools are huge (albeit cold) and were never busy which enabled for a long swim every day. There is a door that opens straight out on to the walkway along the beach, no roads to cross. The walk way was very pleasant although we didn't venture too far only up to some local bars.
Great beach location and not far from the airport.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel IPV Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel Fuengirola
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel And Spa
- Beatriz Palace Fuengirola
- Hotel Beatriz Fuengirola
- Beatriz Palace Spa
- Beatriz Palace Hotel
- Hotel IPV Palace & Spa Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol, Spain