The hotel enjoys an enviable location beside the sea at the western end of Fuengirola. It is easily accessed from Malaga airport by a 30 minutes drive via the E15 and A7 highways.
The hotel’s architecture provides all rooms with a balcony overlooking the sea but disappointingly the solid wall balustrades only allow the view to be seen when standing. Also, the layout of the hotel is such that access between the rooms and the hotel’s facilities is mostly a tediously long hike.
The rooms are reasonably appointed but unlike most holiday hotels do not provide in-room tea/coffee facilities. Also, whilst a room safe is provided, it has to be ‘rented’, at an additional charge, and is opened by the room card rather than a guest’s private code, which raises niggling doubts about its security.
The bathrooms provide most items needed but not flannels. And, thoughtlessly, because the green coloured shampoo and shower gel are provided in clear plastic containers with green printed labelling you will need powerful glasses and an electron microscope to decipher which is which.
Upon arrival the room air conditioning would have been more accurately described as central heating. It was fixed within a couple of days.
Although the hotel is literally ‘on the beach’ it is disappointing that it does not provide facilities for its guests and it is necessary to ‘hire’ sun loungers and umbrellas.
The breakfast buffet is extensive and should cater for most tastes. But whilst it provides hot water and individual tea pots, thoughtlessly there are no milk jugs.
The hotel boasts a gym but disappointingly it only contains a meagre 7 pieces of equipment, 3 of which were broken and one faulty.
Beware buying drinks at the hotel’s terrace bar. A glass of house wine and a whiskey / water cost €18 plus.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel IPV Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel And Spa
- Ipv Beatriz Palace Hotel Fuengirola
- Beatriz Palace Fuengirola
- Hotel Beatriz Fuengirola
- Beatriz Palace Spa
- Beatriz Palace Hotel
- Hotel IPV Palace & Spa Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol, Spain