“Very handsome waiter”

8:00 PM
Ranked #26 of 1,248 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authantic indian cuisine from northern india
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my family had the most amazing meal ,best Indian meal that I've had ,would highly recommend here , you could not meet friendly staff Sami and Jimmy are so so welcoming

1  Thank grace d

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Looked on TripAdvisor and saw the Balti house, meals were bland !! Worse curry I have ever had. Please avoid the disappointment we had. Service was ok but curry had no taste !! I ended up dipping the garlic bread into the sauce to flavour it !!!

1  Thank Dan C
Karamjeetchompoo, Owner at Indian Restaurant Balti & Curry House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Dan First of all thanx for the your feed back.Second accept our apology that we couldn't deliver what you accepted.well it will be more then helpful if you had stated that what kind of dishes you had so we would have more idea that what and where do we have to improve our currys.we do ask two times to our guests if everything is ok.that would've taken care of on the same time when you were dining.but instead you had to go home and Express your self on TripAdvisor.so that's put your review on SUSPITION.AT the same time we can't please each and everyone even though we try our best to make every and each our guest.once again we apologise that you had a bad experience with us.
TEAM INDIAN BALTY.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I visited with my wife and young children. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals.
Service was excellent - really friendly and informative about the food on the menu. We went with some of the waiters recommendations and really glad we did. They had some dishes and breads that I have never seen in a UK Indian restaurant so you may have the opportunity to try something different.

With all curries we had a choice of the level of spiciness which was great as we were sharing with children. I had lamb pathia and it was as good as I have ever had.

Pity we did not try this restaurant earlier in the holiday as we would definitely have returned. If you like Indian food I strongly recommend you come here.

1  Thank harviczek1
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing place, the food was awesome. We had the garlic naan, sizzling chicken and rice. Great food great price amazing service. Don't miss this place!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Spicy aromas reach your table before your vindaloos arrive! HOT. Non spicy foods with herbs & butter on the side to cool you down. If you don’t like hot foods, you can choose milder versions. These were very good as well.

Date of visit: April 2019