“A terrific experience”

Pirate Parasailing & Watersports
Ranked #1 of 21 Tours in Fuengirola
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: FLY WITH THE EXPERTS TODAY! IT'S EFFORTLESS EXCITEMENT! OVER 22 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN WATER SPORTS! -Spains ONLY all British crew. -Bilingual Staff (English, Spanish) -The coasts ONLY Disability friendly company. -APA & PPAE Endorsments. -International Company with EU and SA branches. Enjoy INCREDIBLE VIEWS of Benalmadena, Fuengirola and the Sierra Nevadas in comfort and security, up to 200m! Effortless Excitement for all the family! HOW TO FIND US: We operate from Fuengirola Port, off the main road running along the sea front (Paseo Maritimo Rey de Espana). Our office is directly opposite the main car park . There are two entrances available to the port, The North Entrance thats opposite the Florida Spa Hotel and the South Entrance that is just along from the Puerto Marina Hotel. Parking is available in the port area. Look out for the FERRY and Pirate Parasailing signs for our HQ, The Port Ticket Office, located on the port central road adjacent to the main car park car park. Or keep your eyes peeled for any member of staff wearing a bright orange Crew T-Shirt around the Port. Don't be afraid to stop us, we are always available to talk and help you navigate to your destination.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Burslem, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A terrific experience”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My first parasailing experience with the Pirates in August of 2013, which i shared with my teenage son, was so enjoyable i went back a week later with my disabled daughter. The guys were clearly passionate about what they did and made us feel very welcome. Their banter was refreshing but never at any time did this give the impression they were anything but a thoroughly professional outfit. My return visit with my disabled daughter was anything but a straightforward gig for the guys. They experienced a number of issues not raised by an able-bodied flyer, yet they overcame these and still managed to laugh and crack jokes during the trip. More importantly, i was never in any doubt that they could pull it off and give us a totally enjoyable time. Pricing good, thrill factor high............................hope to see you again next year!

• Finnish first
“Awesome time really enjoyed parasailing with you guys,”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a must do if your round the area!
Awesome trip had a really good time :-) 21/08/12 all the staff are super friendly and a good laugh.
And a big thanks for setting up some fun excursions, around the area we will defiantly be coming back.
Thanks guys see you soon

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing I definitely recommend them!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My first time parasailing was amazing. The guys are a great laugh, they took some great photos for us and a video. The price was very reasonable and I highly recommend them :)

Visited September 2013
Sutton, nul United Kingdom
“Great adventure”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I Would like to say a big thank you to Mark and Kevin for a great Parasailing adventure
and a good laugh.
I would definitely recommend the adventure to everyone

Visited September 2013
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“great experience”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went parasailing in Aug 2013 with Pirate parasailing. It was great from start to finish! The guys were so friendly and chatty- both from England and made the trip a fun and memorable experience. They explained the whole thing clearly and simply, causing no last minute nerves. The actual lift off was smooth and the flight was magical. I have wanted to do this for years and so glad I choose this company to go with!! Thanks to all xx