“Amazing food and service”
Review of Meson Salamanca

Meson Salamanca
Ranked #95 of 1,045 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This Restaurant has amazing value and options, all fresh food and excellent service , you have a choice of menus, 9,16,22, 32 euro ahead with a half bottle of wine, I suggest you book, having said that we were lucky, will return.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

It's best ever! I'm in Fuengirola every year and I'm eating there 5 time of the one week holiday! It's best home made food with bottle of wine (white or red). It's always fresh and made from scratch! Best value for money! Highly recommended! Best paella in Spain!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I don't know how they do it!
At 9 euro's for a 3 course set meal (with choices) and a half bottle of wine this must be the best value in Spain! And it is also good food, well served and well presented. If you don't believe me try it - you have nothing to loose!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I love Salamanca its such good value for money and great food and great service. I live in Mijas pueblo so I pop down once a month for the 9 euro deal u get starter, main course, desert, bread and a drink all for that price. I would defo recommend anyone to visit here!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I love to eating at Meson Salamanca, the food is very good and very good price!!!!. I will comeback!!!!! It is my # 1 restaurant!!!!!