“Wind down”
Review of Coasters Bar - CLOSED

Coasters Bar
Cuisines: Irish, British, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Great Atmospheric Bar Showing All Major Sports,GAA, Football, Rugby, Formula 1, Tennis, Darts, Snooker and Golf.Kitchen Open Daily, With a Great Selection of BAR Snacks.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Spent 4 days in Fuengirola biking, and after 7 hours or so in the saddle, myself and my companions would spend a couple of hours in Coasters winding down. Its not a restaurant, its a pub that serves food, if you want a family restaurant then Coasters is not for you, however if you want a place to chill out, sink a few pints then this is the place, am looking forward to seeing the amiable Sean and co in March. Paul Davis.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Not at all what I expected from previous reviews. However I think ownership may have changed ??? Just us and one other customer.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had read the reviews before we arrived in fuengrolia and was looking forward to visiting coasters and I have to say I was soooooo disappointed the place needs a good clean and the staff just didn't want to know. My son got a glass of coke and the glass wasn't washed - rotten place stay away!!!!!!

2  Thank PNd67
Reviewed July 22, 2013

What a load of rubbish Mr meldrew This is clearly not a restaurant. What it is, is a nice little bar that offers a nice drink at a nice price with the option of bar snacks if required. The co-owners Steve and Sean will tell you that it wasn't them who put them in this category. We have been three times to this place now and we find these lads very helpful on places to eat and drink. Only problem we find is that Steve hides the key to the peanut box or Sean is just tight. See you in October lads.

1  Thank odgey1968
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We have been going to Fuengirola for 3 years running on a golfing holiday. Coasters bar has been a big part of our Holiday as they friendly, helpful & great service. I regard the staff from this great bar as friends as it seems like I have known them for a lot longer than 2 Years as from when they took over from the original owners, with a great improvement I might add. If you want a friendly drink & food then I would recommend Coasters hands down. As soon as we are unpacked its Coasters we head for first.
1 of 20 Holechasers Golf Society.

2  Thank Simon D