“Good service, Great Food”

Sawasdee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 1,226 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

One of the many restaurants along the front at Los Boliches end. It’s small with a few tables inside & outside. A friendly welcome and prompt service. However it’s the food that stands out as really tasty authentic Thai food. A limited menu but with all the classic favourites. We had soup starters followed by Penang & Green curry which were all very tasty. Would highly recommend and will be going again soon.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Came here with 11 golf buddies and we all had a terrific meal. The wine list was also good and the duck stir fry I had was one of the best Thai dishes I have had for ages. Do not worry about the outside decor, the service was fabulous and quick. Will definately go back again.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Amazing! Food is beautifully fresh, VFM, highly recommend the Duck swasadee. Staff are friendly and welcoming.

Little bonus, if some people in your party would prefer an Indian they are very friendly with the Indian balti next door and are happy for some of the party to order from there and some from the Thai. We always do this as I prefer Thai and my husband prefers Indian. They have mastered the art of communicating between the restaurants/kitchens and always manage to get the food served at the same time.

Highly recommend!!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Its been a while and yet again the Sawasdee experience was 5 star.
We went for the $29:90 set meal for 2 , once again the service , meal presentation and taste was top draw.
I changed my red curry from beef to prawn a little extra in cost but well worth it. For me the red coconut milk curry was the hero of the set meal . We loved it and we wont leave it so long before returning .
My complements to the management, young chefs and staff - thank you

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Fresh, friendly and so good it is hard to find comparision even in Thailand ❣️ Have eaten their green curry soooo many times (and almost everything else too) and never leave dissapointed. It is so rare to find something so good in Paseo. When we ask kids where should we eat, the answer almost always is ”at Sawasdees”

Date of visit: November 2016