“Lovely bar”

Preston, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Lovely bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife & i went into the Lounge bar on a couple of occasions during our recent break in Los Boliches,it is a very pleasant bar with the perfect host & hostess.Paul even sorted the (Premier League) football for me & we were given complimentary tapas as we watched it,a nice little touch that added to the kind hospitality of the owners.

Visited December 2012

cheshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Always a pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

As friendly, clean and hospitable as ever.
Now offering tasty tapas too.
Still the classiest bar in Fuengirola and Los boliches!

1 Thank golfer1972
crewe uk
“Great Unexpected Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just came across this bar whilst wandering along the back streets of Lo Boliches.What a welcome we received, was blown over with the reception we had when sat down at a table.
Paul and Barbra are the most welcoming couple we have ever come across,we chose to sit at a table outside as it was a very warm evening, imagine our surprise when you go inside to the toilet, the actual bar itself is huge and very well apointed.There is plenty of comfy seating and a fire for the cold evrnings, cannot express enough of the kindness they show to there customers you are treated like family friends, we are waiting for next year to return.

IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA GIVE IT A TRY

Cynth and Tony Cheshire

Visited September 2012
cheshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Another great holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Thanks again to Paul & Barb for looking after us and for making our holiday such a pleasure. The ultimate hosts; Polite, friendly and attentive.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time there and met some more new friends.
Enjoy the sun guys! We're doing our best to enjoy the rain :(

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“what a welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

having just arrived from the airport (and an amazingly cheap rail journey too!!) i was a typical man and decided to go for a quick drink whilst my fiancee decided she needed a shower and to unpack there and then!
I was literally staying 200 yards from this bar and whilst not the 1st place I passed it certainly looked the cleanest and most fun. As soon as I walked in I was shocked as it looks so much small from the outside and seems so much bigger inside (but not too big as i hate busy crowds) and all the locals made me feel like one of them.
the beer was cheap and the atmosphere was great. as soon as my fiancee (aka, the boss) arrived they made her feel like one of the family and more importantly didn't tell her how long i'd been there!
I've only been here for 4 days but I cannot recommend this amazing bar enough. It has been such a great place to start the night and a great place for a nightcap on the way home in the early hours.
thank you Paul & barbara for making our first holiday together feel so great.

Visited May 2012