“Return visit”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Returned for our usual visit to this restaurant, family favourite - we eat so much can only do this once on a trip. Can’t understand the review about very few desserts, 2 areas for desserts one by the sushi and one in a large stand up clear glass chill fridge.
Sushi, grill and wok stations all tip top - food fresh and constantly topped up.

Oferplay D, Departamento de Comunicación at Wok Directo Fuengirola, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Irene A:

Thank you very much for your kind review :) We are pleased to know you enjoyed your meal at our restaurant and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

We’ve taken many of our friends to this restaurant over the years ’cause there’s plenty of different kind of tasty food available, always fresh ingredients, cost-efficient and fast service. Recommended.

Oferplay D, Departamento de Comunicación at Wok Directo Fuengirola, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Arja N:

In first place we want to thank you for visiting our restaurant and taking the time to share your experience and opinion on Tripadvisor.

Kind regards and we hope to see you again some other occasion.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

This resturant is open 2-5 during the day there is a large selection of dishes to try and the quality is good, I've eaten in this resturant many times and generally go there between 2-3 on this occasion I went at 4.pm my friend was delayed and arrived at 4.15. I had my back to the buffet and was enjoying my lunch and was unaware of what was going on around me I decided to try a main dish unfortunately all the food had been removed, I was totally unaware that at 5.pm this was the resturant policy, on reflection I can accept that if they didn't do this some people might just sit there eating all day, however whilst I can now appreciate why they have this policy I think I should have been made aware of it, I think it's wrong of the resturant to assume that this is a policy that everyone is aware of. when I was given the bill and raised this issue explaining that I had not had enough time to eat and I did think it was right to pay the full price for food that was unavailable, they were extremely rude to me. if I had been made aware that they removed the food I could have either chosen to go to the resturant earlier or not at all.

Oferplay D, Departamento de Comunicación at Wok Directo Fuengirola, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Susan A:

We are so sorry for the inconveniences and we are going to report your issue right know.

Wok Directo Fuengirola.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

After going for quite a few years, the food tonight was throughly disappointing. Will not be going again.

Oferplay D, other at Wok Directo Fuengirola, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear Sharon M,

We are sorry to read your review and we apologize for the inconveniences that you have suffered. In Wok Directo we work hard to offer a quality food.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Very bad Service! I wouldn’t recommed this restaurant to anyone. We will not go again. I prefer to choose a restaurant where I get a good service.

Dear tintukka82,

We would like to offer our apologies for the inconveniences you have suffered at our restaurant. We will take note of your complaint in order to improve our service