I have been to this hotel 8 years in a row and after being here for the 8th time I am extremely disappointed! Although the service is good and most of the staff are pleasant and friendly there are certain rules that are not displayed for customers to be made aware.
Customers are not allowed to bring drinks or snacks to the pool area, yet the pool bar does not open until 1:00pm. This is unacceptable as people are trying to stick 30 degree heat with no drinks or snacks. My family and I, along with another group were approached about bringing our own drinks to the pool and we were told that this was forbidden. We understood that the girl was only doing her job, but after being made aware that the next day 7 people had brought their own food and drinks into the pool area and were not approached about this being forbidden,this is when we were annoyed!
Another rule which was not displayed was that children are not allowed to wear a top in the pool. This was not understandable as parents are just concerned for their children when they are burnt! I thought this rule was ridiculous. The workers were not very pleasant when telling the mother of the young boy that he could not wear his top as they stated 'he shouldn't have got burnt in the first place', this was rude and the staff were not understanding of the young boy being burnt. Yet again after they had told the woman that her son could not wear his top in the pool, the next day a different young boy wore his top and nothing was said to him or his parents.
I used to love this hotel but after this experience, I do not think I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO HOTEL PIRAMIDES Situated just 25 minutes away from Malaga Airport in the heart of the Costa del Sol, our hotel has 320 comfortable rooms and excellent services on the Fuengirola beachfront. The establishment is on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, next to the beach promenade and near the town's commercial centre. The centre of Fuengirola is just 500 metres away. The hotel is formed by two buildings, each with ten floors and our facilities include a heated swimming pool completely free for our clients, and a gymnasium with a jacuzzi, sauna, weights room and massage area. Our rooms are bright and spacious, and the majority offer fantastic sea views. Our location offers you 320 days of sun a year and all of the attractions of the Costa del Sol arewithin reach, including 52 golf courses, several marinas, a range of beaches and Andalusia's historic cities. YOUR HOTEL IN FUENGIROLA Hotel Las Piramides has everything necessary to guarantee our guests a pleasant stay and offer a unique experience in a destination with a range of leisure options and activities Room features: balcony, sea views, TV with satellite channels, telephone, safety deposit box, air conditioning/heating, desk, shower, bathtub, hair dryer, free toiletries, mini-bar. STUNNING VIEWS Located by the sea, this hotel has an excellent location near Malaga Airport. It also has a wide range of services: excellent cuisine, free WiFi in the hotel lobby and WiFi available for a fee in rooms, and more. FUNCTION ROOMS Meetings and celebrations The hotel has large, luxurious function rooms that guests can use for a variety of purposes, including reading, card games and work. There is air conditioning throughout the hotel. FUNCTION ROOMS Salon Menfis: Maximum capacity of 500 people. Salon Minimenfis: Maximum capacity of 50 people. AZUL RESTAURANT Guests are informed that long trousers must be worn at dinner. Shorts are not permitted. CONVENTION ROOMS - Air conditioning - Podium - Appropriate lighting - Projection equipment - Sound equipment - Full video equipment - Host and secretarial service on request - Possibility of simultaneous interpretation - Photocopying and fax service - Conference planning service RESTAURANT Hotel Piramides has several restaurants and function rooms where you can enjoy an intimate dinner or a family meal. Our restaurants are located inside the hotel and by the swimming pool, offering our guests the perfect place for a bite to eat while they enjoy the swimming pool or beach. SERVICE TIMES Breakfast: 7:00-10:00; dinner: 18:30-21:30 in winter and 19:00-22:00 in summer TERRACE BAR Dances and shows with a band every night in summer from 9 pm. POOL RESTAURANT Enjoy your lunch by the swimming pool under a Moorish sunshade. BAR ORANGE A distinguished atmosphere with piano: ideal for a cocktail. Happy hour every evening ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Las Piramides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Piramides Hotel Fuengirola
- Piramides Fuengirola
- Fuengirola Hotel Piramides
- Piramides Hotel Fuengirola
- Las Piramides Fuengirola
- Hotel Las Piramides Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol, Spain