“Great service”

Santorini Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 961 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned restaurant on the beachfront of Torreblanca serving authentic Greek food as well as pizzas, pasta and excellent steaks.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Food is lovely, the service is fantastic and I would definately recommend this Restaurant to people in the area

Visited August 2012

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Estepona, Spain
“Ok but not value for money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We have read good reviews on this restaurant and decided to visit but our experience was only average.
I have eaten better and for less in the are.
The portions I felt were small for the price we paid and not a lot of taste to what we actually ordered.
Set menu is just over €12 and I didnt feel that it was value for money. Nice setting and staff were friendly but def wont make it a regular place to visit.

Visited July 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best Greek!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

I've been to Greece every year but wanted a cheap holiday that is not far on a plane. As soon as I spotted this restaurant I had to try it!! Definitely was what I expected from a greek restaurant. We tried all the dips for starters which were amazing and so filling! For starters my mum had the lamb kleftico and the meat just fell off the bone sauce was outstanding! I had the mousaka which was perfect! We liked it that much we went back for the beef stifado which again no fat at all on the meat cooked to perfection and salads were fresh, tasty and filling. The staff were so friendly couldn't of done more for us. We even got a free dessert and when my mum was not feeling too well a special drink was made for her. Prices were so great and wine was lovely. June 2012 I went and going back December this year :D.

• Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
“A Fab place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

This place is amazing!The food and the service are up to standart,but that you can find in many restaurants.What makes Santorini amazing is the way you feel there-welcomed by the lovely owner Khalid,the place has its vibe,and gives you all you need for a relaxed and yet fun night! I could go there every night without a fail....

• Visited August 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Certainly not No 1”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

I first ate here about 3 years ago with my son and we both enjoyed it, we brought my husband to try, but he was less impressed, they did not have the beef stifado as advertised on the menu. We ate there again the next year and yet again no beef stifado! We went again 3 days ago on our wedding anniversary and we seated by the waiter ( who is full of banter and chat) there was only us two and one other couple.......we waited ......and waited for the menu.......then waited for drinks order. My husband was brought the dirtiest bottle of San Miguel we've come across but we went with it, however during all the waiting, we joked that it didn't bode well so far and the stifado was probably not available.........yes, you guessed.......no stifado ! How a signature Greek dish at a Greek restaurant is never available is astounding and really any waiter worth his salt should have told us when he first bought the menu. We ordered starters (we were hungry by then) while we decided on an alternative but both decided to cut our losses and leave it at that. The restaurant filled up by then ( trip advisor influence?) and we then waited.....and waited for the bill, eventually my husband had to go up to the bar to offer payment and had a conversation with the owner and told her about our disappointment. She gave the excuse that she'd just aken a large order, fair enough but how does one explain all the waiting while the place was empty and the waiter apathetic?
There are plenty of places far more worthy of No 1 spot.........3rd time unlucky for us - we won't be back!

• Visited August 2012