“Home from Home”

Review of Ronda 3 (apto 93)

Beachfront Location-Balcony View Sitting room to the Sea Balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Beachfront Location-Balcony View
Sitting room to the Sea Balcony
Master bedroom., with Mountain views.
Twin bedroom looking onto Sea Terrace
Bathroom
Hallway to the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Kitchen with Sea and Mountain views.
The sitting room is bright and comfortable.
The Sea Terrace.
Your view from bed !
Dusk on the Paseo.
An arab watchtower and 'Our Bull' !
The view to Mijas from the bedroom balcony
The Paseo to the East of Ronda 3.
The Beach across the Paseo.
Fancy a trip ? Getting out and about on the Beach
Apartment 93. is to the left of the top, ninth floor, of the shorter beach front block of Ronda 3.
The paddling and swimming pools, looking towards the Sea.
As you enter the pool area ... the garden is completely enclosed, so safe for children.
The Swimming and Paddling Pools, viewed from the balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

George H
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed May 29, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We have been coming to Los Boliches twice a year for past ten years and this apartment beats all the others hands down its clean, spacious, tastefully decorated,bedding clean and comfortable everything you need for that perfect stay.Train/supermarket/restaurants/beach ,all within five minutes walk or less.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: The weather
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
May 29, 2016
I'm delighted that you enjoyed your holiday in apartment 93.
Thank you for leaving everything neat and tidy.
We welcome you both back to our apartment anytime,
you were perfect guests !
David H
Trimdon Grange, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed September 13, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Just got back today and I would like to say wow what a great apartment , the lady who has the apartment was " Gael " and she left us a lovely welcome pack when we arrived ,which was a lovely gesture, the apartment was lovely plenty of space for 4 adults and what a fabulous view from the balcony , the pool area and gardens are all kept immaculate, we will definitely be returning to this apartment ,

Friends getaway
Sep 18, 2015
What a nice family !
I'm delighted that they enjoyed themselves, but as they seemed such a very happy bunch, I believe they would enjoy themselves anywhere, which is great to see.
Thank you for leaving the apartment so tidy, (and the gin!)
I'd be most happy to welcome you all back again anytime, and a pleasure to meet.
kedgeKent
Kent
“Very enjoyable stay. Excellent location”
Reviewed August 23, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a very enjoyable stay at 93 Ronda 3. The apartment is as described, a home from home, with everything we needed for the holiday. The sandy beach is right across the road and there are many shops and bars nearby.
Gael was very helpful throughout the booking procedure and arranged excellent airport transfers for us. There was a very good welcome pack which included eggs, milk, cheese, ham, tea and most importantly a bottle of Cava.
The provision of beach towels was very useful for saving weight in the luggage. A high chair was provided for my little granddaughter and plenty of beach toys and umbrellas for the beach.
The complex has beautiful gardens with flowers,shrubs and trees. The pool area is clean and well maintained.
If you want stainless steel minimalism this is not for you but for a comfy home from home it is ideal.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Sep 2, 2015
What a lovely review, from lovely people !

I´m so glad you all enjoyed yourselves, welcome back many times !
geo40
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Relaxing”
Reviewed June 8, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Great location apartments very secure everything we needed beach just across from apartments great relaxing at night on balcony Gael is a lovely lady (but did not leave us welcome pack but was fine supermarket right on doorstep ) Gael even supplied beach towels so we didn't have bring our own plus washing machine was good and we washed all towels before we left we would go back again thanks Gael

Sep 2, 2015
For some reason, I have not been able to "respond" to my reviews, since this one came in, until now ...

Lovely people, I´m so glad they enjoyed their holiday !
They did get most of their "Welcome Pack" ... having let them in, and given over the keys, I came back that afternoon, with a step-ladder, having noticed a bulb needed replacing in the kitchen ceiling light.
By the time I got back, the family had been out shopping,and the kitchen was full of food, so the missing bread seemed a bit redundant !

I did mean to ge back with the Cava, but never did make it ... so I owe you two bottles, next time.

I hope you come back and claim them !
Trudy C
Hayling Island, United Kingdom
“Perfect position”
Reviewed March 11, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Nice apartment. Well equipped. Good towels. Washing machine. Very helpful owner. Measured doors etc. Can be accessed by wheelchair user. Lift and balcony accessible to wheelchair. Bathroom good size but door ( all private bathroom doors) is only 60cm.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Mar 12, 2015
This Lady was travelling with her Partner and Father, who needs wheel-chair assistance. The lifts in Ronda 3. are not the most spacious, so we had to measure very carefully, to make sure they were big enough ...which they were, by a very small margin, thank Heavens !
Very nice people, who were out to enjoy themselves ...
Welcome back, any time !
Martinshs
“All you could need for a family getaway”
Reviewed September 24, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

My good lady, 2 kids and I had a great holiday here, it was like a home from home, the apartment was clean, spacious and the tv was great fro the kids and the wifi is excellent, the apartment itself is literally a 2 minute walk from the beach which was great, there were sun loungers and parasols that could be used as well as toys for the kids on the beach to save money on hamacas :). There is shops round about but there is a super market about a 15 minute walk towards fuengirola where we done most of our shopping which had everything we needed for quick fixes and picnic items plus it's a lovely walk along the promenade. Gael was a great help but she was busy with her house being refurbished and had a lot to do n her own that she forgot the welcome pack but I wouldn't hold that against her as she was a lovely woman. I would stay here again in a heartbeat as it was perfect and the kids were asking if we could go back there again next year and that's the most important part, the kids enjoyed it. Sorry the review has been so late but it's been mega busy for us lately but better late than never :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Closeness of the beach to the apartment
Liked least: Electric cooker but that wasn't a real big problem
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Sep 27, 2014
That's wonderful......I'm so glad you all enjoyed your holiday, you're a lovely family, and welcome back at any time !
But I'm covered in shame......I did forget your "welcome pack".....I'm really sorry, as soon as I read your review I remembered
I was supposed to bring it around later......and I completely forgot......ouch, please forgive me !
If you come back next year, as I hope you will, I'll make up an extra special one, to make amends.
Thanks again for leaving the apartment spic and span......
But most importantly, I'm glad you "got" the whole idea.......that it's a holiday home, which is YOUR HOLIDAY HOME, for your stay.
I'm really pleased you and your family so wholeheartedly enjoyed it !
LindaCumb...
Cumbria
“On going work should be completed before rented out”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We have recently returned from our months holiday in Los Boliches Fuengirola, and I have to say we had a brilliant time,.
We stayed in apartment 91,Ronda 3, and was met by Gael, with a welcome pack of cava,bread ,eggs,milk,teabags,& butter which was very nice.

On first impressions, of the apartment, looked very light and airy, very spacious, 2, bedrroms,& 2 bathrooms. with a lovely large balcony, which went right round the outside of the apartment.

It was only when we were unpacking that we noticed different things, like -Shag Pile carpet which was quite dirty, in the twin bedded room, Who has carpets on top of tiled flooring in a hot country??????, also there was bare wiring in the socket in the hall.

The floor in the lounge was quite gritty, but probably due to sand blowing up from the beach.

Someone had cooked something in the oven, because the oven tray was greasy, that should of been checked prior to our arrival.

The top of the worktops were grasy as well.

The balcony had had decking put down, but was loose when you walked on it, and 2 lights on the balcony didn't work,when it would of been nice to sit out of a night, but we didn't like to in the dark.

The patio doors didnt close without you having to lift them up first, and the double mirrored
larder doors, scrreeched when you opened them.

Gael said these were "on going jobs to be done", but I think all of the jobs should be finished before renting the apartment out..

My sister-in-law & I mopped all the apartment out, cleaned worktops down, cleaned mirrors and shelving , whilst the lads hoovered both the bedroom carpets.
After that we felt alot better and the apartment looked brighter too.

This apartment is is in an excellent location for the beach, restaurarants, & shops, and it
could be a lovely place to stay if a little TLC was administered to it, the furniture which was
old and dated,and not very comfortable, as well as the 2 footstools, should be replaced, as well as all the electrics, as it would be lethal for a small child to start playing with
bare wires!!!!.

Whilst we were there, we viewed other apartments around the area, and found to our
dismay, that there were some beautiful places to rent, and we also found that we had
paid "well over the odds for our apartment"

I'm sure that if all this "on going work " was to be completed, the furniture replaced, the carpets thrown out, because they were very dirty, an spruced up this apartment would look like a palace.

It didnt put us off renting again, but we want to see what we are getting next time,

In spite of all these things, we had a brilliant holiday and will be coming back to Fuengirola again hopefully.

"The Crawford Family"

Liked best: The Location
Liked least: The overall jobs to be done, like wiring,the decking the dodgy doors , the furniture, and the carpets ,the balcony windows wern't very good at opening .
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jul 17, 2014
This review, the second from the "Crawford family", on the same holiday, actually pertains to our other apartment
( ref. 296538).
Please read the response, just below this one......
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing