“restaurant”
Review of Restaurante Barolo - CLOSED

Restaurante Barolo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Barolo is a busy restaurant on the seafront in Fuengirola, located next to the carousel opposite the port. It has a modern interior and a comfortable terrace overlooking the square. All food is cooked freshly by order and all desserts are homemade. The menu is large with a wide variety of choices, and the wine list is extensive.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The best rastaurant in Fuengirola.The kitchen is very delicious.Good atmosphere and service.Professional waiters.I wish everyone to visit it necessarily

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Barolo

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Have eaten at Barolo x4 and never been disappointed.
Food atmospher and staff fantastic.
It can get a little noisey when the locals decend for dinner, but the atmospher alway remains freindly.
We took some "not very adventerous eaters" with us the 3rd time we dinned, and they very happy to find dishes on the menue they would eat, and enjoyed. they even tried dishes recommended by the waiting staff.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my boyfriend were staying in Fuengirola for 6 days just up the road from Barolo and we decided to eat there twice while we were there. Both times we ate there the food was great. It's also in a great location right on the sea front, opposite the carousel. The waiters/waitresses are always polite, and they have good sense of humors, all smiles, which makes for a good atmosphere!

The first time we ate there was on our first night, on our first time in Fuengirola. That night was busier, but the service was still as good as the second when it wasn't as busy. I had a Tuna & Sweetcorn pizza the first time, which was nice, while my boyfriend had the Chicken Diavlo (or something similar to that name!!), the chicken was a large chicken breast with barbeque spiced sauce. Both meals were great! The presentation of their meals is something to note as well, always well presented.

The second time we came we both had the Chicken because having tasted some of my boyfriends the time before I wanted it too! Really great dish, highly recommend.

We also had dessert, which was just as great as the mains. We had desserts both times we visited. The first time I had the fresh strawberries with chocolate sauce & icecream - DELISH! & My boyfriend had the strawberry cheesecake, which he was going to re-order on our second but sadly they had ran out! So on the second visit we had the Banana fritter with Honey sauce and icecream - So nice, but very sickly mind! My boyfriend had the chocolate tart which was really nice!

Anyway, highly recommend visiting "Rolo's"!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We are staying in Marbella and stopped off in Fuengirola to check out Brits abroad! It was a Saturday evening and I have never seen so many people wandering about.

We had to look hard to find a decent Restaurant in Fuengirola and thank goodness we found Barolo.

All eight of us enjoyed our starters and main courses. The steaks were perfect. Starters, mains and drinks 200 euro's.

Great service, nice location, lovely food and great quality. I would fully recommend Barolo.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant on the recommendation of my son. It is a great little restaurant with excellent Italian food and is not expensive. The service is also first class and we wish we had gone earlier in our holiday, as we would have defintely returned. But, we will be back again next year, well worth a visit.