“Great place”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Duns, United Kingdom
“Great place”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Found this cafe through friends saying it was good and not disappointed food great and the staff are friendly. Right on the front with super views and not too expensive for location not good for disabled as toilets upstairs but everything else on ground level

Visited April 2014

Chester, United Kingdom
“Breakfast was amazing and they have wifi”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

This is definitely the best place to have your English breakfast/lunch it's so nice and the staff are brilliant I would definitely recommend :-)

Fuengirola, Spain
“Great English breakfast!! ”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I've been here with my partner several times and the English breakfast there is excellent! Lovely atmosphere too! It's also got a great sea view.

1 Thank apaloca
Province of Malaga, Spain
“Always Great Homemade Cooking”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

After a few days away in Portugal we popped into Mañana's for a early afternoon snack and a couple coffee brandies to warm us up .
My good lady had her favourite prawn jacket potato with a good portion of prawns , I went a bit old school with poached eggs , toms and black pudding .
All wolfed down with our drinks .
Once again always good food , great cafe location with sea views , great service .
See you soon .

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank cuddslfc
Bradford, England, United Kingdom
“Friendly sea front cafe”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had breakfast here once, and drinks on a couple of afternoons...the couple that run this place are lovely and made us feel very welcome. You could tell from listening to the chat around us that this was a place that people return to again and again and the owners recognise people from year to year. The breakfast was ample...I don't eat meat, but still feel I had a decent plate of food ( I don't think Quorn products are sold in Spain) and my boyfriend enjoyed his full plate. We recommend stopping off here for a brekkie whilst you are in Los Boliches.

• Visited October 2013