“Glad I returned”

Moochers Jazz Cafe
Ranked #22 of 1,224 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dinner for one or a party for 50. With Live Music EVERY NIGHT, huge menu choice and healthy portions of fresh food served in a friendly informal atmosphere Moochers is a great place to not just eat but to enjoy an evening.Established in 1993 and still going strong. Come in and see why.
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I wanted to come back to Moochers as my last visit wasn’t wonderful (service a bit off n cold chips ) yet I’d had a great night here a before so was determined they’d just a little off night.
It’s also a firm favourite with my friends who frequently visit Moochers when in Fuengirola and receives glowing reviews on trip advisor.
I’m so glad I did - food was great, I’m a burger fan so we had the big burger which was awesome! Comes with chips salad and a choice of dip.
The service was excellent and the male live singer was great- not too noisy whilst eating but loud enough to hear and be entertained.
Will most certainly return next time I’m in fuengirola. Thanks !

Date of visit: September 2018
andymoochers, Owner at Moochers Jazz Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Really pleased you came back.
We can have an off night.
We're only human.
And if you let us know we can normally put things right.
SOMEHOW!!!
But.
As I started this reply.
REALLY pleased you came back.
And enjoyed.
And delighted that your friends enjoy.
We look forward to seeing you next time.
Andy Moochers

Write a ReviewReviews (1,533)

Reviewed October 6, 2018

We all had many great meals here listening to good live music. The manager was amazing don't think I have ever met such a friendly lovely man. We ate here a lot as it was by far the best food around, not the cheapest but certainly good value. Only think I would not recommend was the chicken. look forward to seeing you all again next year.

2  Thank Wompa2015
andymoochers, Owner at Moochers Jazz Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Blimey.
Thought it was only my mum who says we serve the best food in Fuengi.
In truth.
If it's not the best, then it's still a lovely, freshly cooked and good value meal that we turn out here at MOOCHERS.
Coupled with, as you say.
Nice service.
And Quality entertainment.
It all goes together to giving you a proper night out.
Thank You so much for coming in.
And then giving us such a great review.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic night out at moochers , the food was wonderful I had the shoulder of lamb (which was a large plate full) and tasted great and my partner had lamb chops again great , we had the full 3 courses and couldn’t fault any of it , we stayed on till midnight with drink and entertainment and would definitely go back, staff were very friendly, thankyou for a great night

Pat & Wendy from Bethnalgreen

Date of visit: October 2018

Was lovely meeting you for the first time.
And seeing Pat again.
Us HDS boys gotta stick together.
(Though not in the Biblical Sense. NO SIR!!!)
Proper busy night, or I could have spent longer reminiscing with Pat about school days.
And probably boring you to tears.
Bet you were glad we were full then!!!
Thanks for a lovely review.
And for coming all the way down from Torremolinos to see us.
Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Been here 3 years in a row & in reality we've not been here yet this year. Booked for 8 of us this Saturday 6th October but I know it's going to be that good a night that I'm reviewing now as I know we won't remember too much. Service will be good, wine will be plentiful & food tasty...

See you Saturday....

Date of visit: October 2018

Indeed.
See you Saturday.
Now.
Don't be late.
Or.
Not turn up!!!!!
Bit like Time Travel this.
Wouldn't you say?

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Visited Moochers with six friends and had a great experience as always. Staff are just Fantastic and make the effort to welcome guests. Food was excellent and music TDF. Well done. 10 out of 10. Other Restaurants in the area could learn a lot from Moochers.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WOW.
Thank You SO MUCH.
Really appreciate your kind words.
And delighted you've enjoyed your MOOCHERS night with us.