“Excellent!”

Ranked #42 of 1,011 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I've been there several times, and everytime the service has been fantastic and the food likewise. There's something for each taste, wheather if you like steak, lasange or a pizza. Everything is delicious, and I can honestly recomend it to everybody.

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Dominique's Fuengirola

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I came on holiday with my family, and ate here 4 nights out of 6 as we like to try other places too, however the other two places which I won´t mention the name were not very good. We found that the quality and quantity of the food, were very reasonable. I cannot complain about anything, service, cleanlinnes, flavour, decoration and so on. I recommend the Scampi with cream and garlic sauce served with rice and fresh vegetables al dente as well as the fillet steak. The menu of the day is also very popular and good value for money as well as extensive, which we also tried, however I prefer a la carte. If you haven´t eaten here yet, please do so as I´m sure you won´t be disappointed.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was very pleasantly surprised by the restaurant. We ate the 13.50 euro menu which includes 1/2 bottle of wine. The food was well cooked and presented, good friendly service. I can't find anything to fault and will be coming here again.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Good meal deal up to 9pm with 3 course meal and bottle of wine 2 persons for 27 euros. Good choice of menu.

1  Thank Migster56
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Been here quite a few times. For us, perfect location for lunch while having sun bathing day at Pepe Porras' beach just opposite the Paseo Maritimo. We have had lunches at most of the Paseo restaurants two hundred meters west and east from this spot, and Dominiques is still one of our favorites. Good list, quick service, clean toilets (even shower at the gents). Clean tables, with non-paper table cloth. Children are mostly welcome. Reasonably good value for your money.