“Good Restaurant”

Ranked #40 of 1,013 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Had a good meal here. Did not have starters just mains. I had Beef Lasagne and the wife had ricotta and spinach tortellini. In addition we had the garlic bread.
The Lasagne was piping hot and very tasty. She expressed herself very pleased with the tortellini. The garlic bread, which looks like a pizza, was superb.
My only complaint was that the menu is too extensive! When you are presented with such a large choice it makes choosing too difficult and also calls into question quality control

There are newer reviews for Restaurante Dominique's Fuengirola

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We decided to make a change from our usual Sunday eating choices, as my friend had visited several times with her friends who were on holiday.
On arrival we were welcomed by Dominique a very lovely lady, who manages to spend time with her clients regular or not (unlike some on the paseo).
I thought I would try the Menu del Dia, I was not dissapointed with my choice of starter or main course! and as I looked around practicaly all the tables were full (a very good sign).
As a footnote I can only assume that the last report listed may be a biased competitor, as per normal manners would be if the meal or service was that BAD. one would quietly raise the matter with the manager or owner.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

First off, I wouldn't even give this restaurant one "circle" as a rating but Tripadvisor doesn't let you not give it any circle b/c one circle is considered, TERRIBLE!

Went to Dominique's one week ago and 3 out of five of us got violently Ill and we are 99.9% sure we got sick here! We can almost nail it down to what tapa it was but we're so disgusted by it we won't mention which tapa so if you choose to risk eating here, you can play "Russian roulette" with the food at this crap shoot!

DO NOT EAT HERE!

Love, the USA!!!

2  Thank Donovan R
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We have visited this restaurant 4 times in the past two months, during our winter stay on the Costa del Sol, and found it to be a gem amongst our dining haunts. Dominique (the owner) and her staff have really welcomed us, and the kitchen staff have provided a range of choices, each of top quality. We select the 'menu del dia' (menu of the day) each time, which is modestly priced, but there is no trade off with either quality or quantity. By the time we leave, we are both pleasantly full, and full of good cheer. I would recommend it to anyone.

Dominiques is on the sea front (paseo maritimo) in Los Boliches situated between two of the biggest hotels, the Yaramar, and the Confortel, and is 50 metres from each, so is easy to find. Their phone number is 952.199309 for reservations, but don't go on Tuesdays as they are closed

Reviewed December 21, 2011

My niece is visiting for the holidays, and after dropping off her luggage at the apartment, we went over to Dominique's for lunch. I had the red snapper, with patatas pobres, and mixed vegetables, and I started with avocado and shrimp. Everything was in good order, perhaps the shrimp might have been cooked a bit more, but all in all I was quite pleased. My niece had the breaded pork with a baked potato, and she was happy. The baked potato was perfectly cooked, and she finished all of it. We even brought some of the breaded pork back to the apartment. Maybe for breakfast in the morning. The staff was pleasant, and helpful. It was a nice experience.