“Food & Service”

Dao's Bar & Thai Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 1,248 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Reviewed June 5, 2019

The Service here was exceptional. The food was simple but well prepared and balanced to satisfy all taste buds. I had my favourite Thai dish -pawpaw salad, really good. Also had a main beef with vegetables, which was good, but could not eat a lot as the pawpaw salad had filled me. Followed by an amazingly light coconut milk, lemon scented mouse.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

The food was very good, didnt take very long, but for some reason the thai waitress were answering in spanish all the dinner even i was speaking english all the time, i speak spanish but my girlfriend doesnt so I thought it was mean to speak spanish and they suppose to speak english, I know is not big deal but it was very anoying, I think she just wanted to show me her language’s skills, dont need to when you are working, you should try to make the costumer comfortable, hopefully theyll fix that for the next time.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Lovely fresh clean delicious authentic food, great menu with vegetarian and vegan menus too. Everything we ordered was wonderful, Thai curries, salads, duck, rice and fish cakes all very fresh and tasty, piping hot, good size portions. All served in beautiful bowls & plates.
Even have Thai beer!
Service was super professional and friendly, and it’s not stupidly expensive either.
Our new ‘go to’ Thai restaurant, now we’ve been here once, next time we want Thai-we can’t go anywhere else.

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

We ate here last year and really enjoyed the food so on our return visit to Los Boliches we decided to have a meal here with friends. Overall the food was delicious and our friends who are also big fans of Thai food really enjoyed it as well. Really authentic tastes and friendly service, would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 22, 2019

I go here all the time. Well picked ingredients, real thai food. Fresh and great flavours and smiles from charming Dao. Strong recomendation.

Date of visit: April 2019