“Great Mexican food”
Review of El Molcajete

El Molcajete
Ranked #265 of 1,247 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Staff is kind and the explain you all the type of plates they serve you. Tacos are really good and they a good variety of Mexican food, which is great, they also have Tamales! I love it and in 2 times in Fuengirola we went all the time. I totally recommend this place if want real Mexican food. One cons: some plates could be more spicy, but if you ask I am sure they will give something to make your meal a bit hot:-)

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited for an early dinner as it was convenient. The service was prompt and friendly.

There were mixed reviews amongst our group about the food. The short stack and tacos were really good. Friends said that the burritos were bland and didn’t rate them.

I found the atmosphere, service and prices reasonable and would happily go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Lovely simple Mexican food, all the family are there.

We just couldn't be bothered to cook, and this place hit the spot.

Cheap food good quality.

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Visited for the first time with a group of business colleagues on a Friday night.
Mariachi band playing - great atmosphere.

By far the most interesting Mexican food I’ve ever tasted.

Must book to get a Friday night table!

Fantastic!

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Good Mexican restaurants are extremely rare in Spain. I am from California, so after living here for four years I really miss Mexican food! This place is the only good one on the Costa del Sol. Homemade chips, salsa, margaritas for starters. They have a couple of items on the menu I have never seen before, but were excellent. Chef is Mexican, food is legit. Check it out!