“Lovely place with good food, wine and attentive and friendly staff”

Restaurante Palangreros
Ranked #1 of 1,247 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: If you come to savour and enjoy the cuisine and service of Palangreros, we will give you a warm welcome and great hospitality along with our Palangreros family experience. Since 1988 entertaining our clients in Fuengirola, Antonio Gomez runs the restaurant ensuring our clients leave Palangreros highly satisfied following their every visit. Our restaurant offers mediterranean cuisine with a traditional menu line. Quality ingredients seasoned with an exquisite family treatment. The aim is to use seasonal products to satisfy the diner at all times. We also have special dishes for celiacs so they can enjoy our food and service. Reserve now!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place has delivered every single time I have been there. The food is lovely, the wine is well-paired by their sommelier and the staff is very attentive and friendly in general. I recommend booking a table in advance as this place is quite popular and often fully booked in my experience.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,753)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an excellent meal in restaurant Palangeros this evening , delicious food excellent service .Only one problem ,there is a waiting list for a table but certainly worth the wait

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There is no point in my reiterating what has already been said - the food is sublime, the service excellent and the lack of Wi-Fi - well, I wish other restaurants would follow their lead. I just want to thank the hundreds of Trip Advisor reviewers for posting reviews of just how great this lovely little restaurant is as without you we would not have have the superb lunch that my husband and I enjoyed today. Just one regret - we will have to wait till next year before we can return.

1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for a meal and wasn’t disappointed. Great value set menu and had steak on it. Had croquettes for starter and Steak for main, both were very tasty. Lovely atmosphere and very Spanish decor

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing evening as always at Palangreros! Superb food excellent service and wonderful ambiance! Every time we visit our home in Mijas we book a table at Palangreros!

Date of visit: May 2019