“smashing food”
Review of Organic Cafe

Organic Cafe
Ranked #192 of 1,248 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Description: We use creative, nutritious and balanced cooking, add a pinch of magic and lots of love which we are sharing with you to give you an unforgettable experience and proving that eating healthy can be scrumptious and creative
Reviewed May 24, 2019

Being not into organic culture much decided to have lunch there recently.Had one of the best Pizza,s ever there,great taste,reasonable and great setting.Would like a better selection of draught beer to go with Pizza.If you are vegetarian try it here .

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

If you’re a vegan, you are absolutely spoilt for choice at this place. We ordered a selection of food including a vegan pizza, pancake, hummus, soup & pasta. I have to say that the pumpkin soup was the best soup I’ve ever had in my entire life. It was amazing. I also ordered a coffee frapp which tasted similar to Starbucks which was brilliant.

The only minor bad thing about the experience was that we ordered our food - starter and mains - and my main (pizza) came out before my starter (soup) and then I didn’t get my soup for another 10 minutes. So we had all finished our food by the time my starter came out. Obviously I was abit annoyed, but the soup tasted so good there was no reason to complain.

The staff were nice, but not as welcoming as I’d have liked. All in all, a really good spot for lunch if you’re a veggie/vegan or like to eat healthy!

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Went here first a year ago and had a nice experience, so went again for lunch in April 2019. Food was nice, especially the vegan cheesecake, but the experience was hindered by the level of service. Two waitresses served us, the other did not say a word during the entire time she served us, and the other only the very bare minimum. No smiles. Maybe the silent waitress doesn't speak English at all, but even if that's the case, the complete silence and lack of any smiles felt very weird. I would have preferred service in Spanish even though I don't speak it!

The kitchen got my order wrong, the waitress realized this herself when bringing the food, but did not apologize, just went back to the kitchen and re-orderd my food. My husband had nearly eaten his dish when I finally got mine - without any aplogies for the delay. Luckily the food was good. We wanted to order dessert but the first question from the waitress was "Check?", seemed like she just wanted us to leave asap. We did get our dessert, though with some delay. When we actually asked for the check we got someone else's bill and again, no apologies, just silent nod from the waitress and off she went to pick up the correct one.
All in all, I like the restaurant for their menu (plenty of vegan options!), and the service wasn't anything absolutely terrible, but not sure if I'd go again anymore.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Have walked past this place so many times I've lost count, and each time thought "must go there some day because it must be good" - and super glad we finally did. Coffee the way I make it in the mornings back home. Tasty smoothie and ice creams, no frills straightforward food, clean and visually attractive decor, accompanied by swift and well mannered service. Vegetarian. Organic. Vegan. Not your average noisy and cramped chain café, where waitresses seem to be stressed af and oftentimes do not speak a word of English. Choices of oat milk or soy milk. Love it

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I really did not appreciate the way one of the waitresses treated me. I was feeling ill and because of that, had a very specific order to try to remedy myself. Instead of having been met with kindness, the waitress’s attitude towards me was as if I was being a ”difficult customer”. I sincerely hope this young woman will take a moment to re-evaluate whether customer service is the right job for her. A restaurant should be a place of care and community, and the staff should be those who love to serve - which by the way is a very noble profession. Hopefully next time I go there, I will be met with kindness.