“Friendly cafe with fab customer service”
Review of Cafe Nomad

Cafe Nomad
Ranked #25 of 1,248 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Although we love to eat and drink in authentic Spanish bars and restaurants when in Spain, we love this gem of an English cafe, which has an excellent selection of drinks and light meals. During our holiday in Fuengirola we've called in here on several occasions and enjoyed super friendly and accommodating service every time from the lovely ladies who work there. We called in twice today (needed to shelter from the rain) for drinks and a light bite. My friend had the toasted bread with olive oil and tomatoes which she thoroughly enjoyed. I fancied something sweet but wasn't sure what to order as I'm on a dairy free diet. The friendly waitress offered to make pancakes using almond milk especially for me. They were delicious! The cafe caters for gluten free and vegan diets too. The prices are very reasonable and I would definitely recommend this place for drinks or lunch.

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for fresh and healthy food which suits for vegans and is glutein and whatever free, Cafe Nomad is your place at the western part of the Fuengirola beach area. Clean and neat.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

This place has delicious burgers. Not all fatty burgers - served with salad and wholegrain bun. Perfect for a bit healthier eating!

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a delicious, fresh, and healthy lunch and we found it. Fruit shakes, sandwiches, pizza all with gluten free and sugar free options. You don't have to be a health nut to really enjoy. And they have gorgeous homemade cakes. Highly highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed that place very much. Glutenfree foods are available. Coffee was delicious and the service was excellent.

Date of visit: September 2017