“Great food, shame it's not busier”
Review of Japones Tokio

Japones Tokio
Ranked #363 of 1,013 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Fair enough i don't tend to go to this restaurant in the main summe rmonths, but I have been everytime i go to our apartment in Carvajal in September and May and we love this restaurant. The food is great. All fresh as it is cooked right in front of you and great value. We always have the set menu as it is a bit of everything and really enjoy it. Just a shame it is so quiet as it would be lovely with a bit more atmosphere. Also the staff don't speak much English.

1  Thank carolinerooke42
There are newer reviews for Japones Tokio

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We live in Fuengirola and go here for Teppanyaki and Sushi every few weeks. Great food and friendly staff, nice bright restaurant with good views looking onto the Paseo Maritimo and out to sea. Good value 3 course Teppanyaki Menus. If you have kids it can be fun for them too as the Chef cooks the Teppanyaki at your table. And a warm sake when you leave.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

There was nothing I disliked at this restaurant. Japanese food, to me is very similar to Chinese, except for different spices, and I think that most people are more familiar with Chinese. The setting of this restaurant is nice, it is on the Paseo Maritimo in Torreblanca, but it is not right next to the pavement, or sidewalk as we Americans call it. The restaurant is very clean, and what I especially like about it, is that, they serve Kim Chee, a hot spicy cabbage, that I always considered to be a Korean dish. I always order this dish when I'm there. Another thing I like, there is a bit of theatre involved in the preparation and serving of Japanese food. Just a bit of fun, I think you will enjoy your time here. Good for lunch or dinner, no outside seating, and I believe this restaurant is open 7 days a week.

Reviewed September 12, 2010

We have been here quite a number of times during the years. The place is along the paseo maritimo. We have eaten both sushi and teppanyaki. Usually we prefer teppanyaki because it's fun to watch the food to be cooked. The menu includes a soup or a mini spring roll, the main teppanyaki and coffee/tea/ice cream. The price depends on what you have( chicken is 13e, prawns 19e for the whole menu). The sushi is from 1.5-6e per piece. You can also get take away.

1  Thank team2k
Reviewed August 6, 2010

The best and the most creative sushi that I have tasted in my life, very recommended

1  Thank Mariayeye